Primal Seduction Custom Help

Adding my opinion here, I apologize in advance for not answering your specific question.
It seems to me you are trying to build the perfect custom, based on what you think is missing from Primal Seduction. Don’t.
Since it’s Primal Seduction, I assume you are looking to hook up a lot. Don’t overthink this , it doesn’t matter what sub you are running, you will get rejections: hard and soft. You will get flakes. Accept the world as it actually is, instead of building that perfect sub that will change the world.

Run Primal Seduction alone for 3 months while actively gaming. Learn your weaknesses based on your actual experiences and only then consider building a custom to help with those weaknesses.

Good luck with your journey and again, apologies for not minding my own business and giving unsolicited advice.

2 Likes

I have actually been running it for 4 months now and i have seen that my biggest weaknesses is that when i approach and i feel the rejection is coming in the form of “im sorry i have a boyfriend” and then i see that look on her face that says shes putting it as nicely as she can but all i see is youre not good enough for me so im going to use the boyfriend excuse so you go away hopefully or worse when you approach and you can see that they have zero interest in talking to you and that in my opinion cuts deep to me to the point where the emotional pain takes a long time to heal before im ready to approach again.

So a module that can help me bounce back after such pain is what im looking to add

Btw thanks for everyones input and @StateOfBeing for taking the time to help me create a powerful custom youre awesome for that👍

1 Like

You’re welcome

To remove weakness doubt shame and guilt around seduction and interactions with women

1 Like

I feel you brother.
But don’t take these rejections personally. It will destroy your vibe to approach further.

Boyfriend rejections simply means she is a no girl. She is making it easy for you so that you can end the conversation then and there and move onto next .
I have had girls who show their phones with their BF photos when I said I don’t believe them .
And I also had a girl who showed her BF photo when we were on a date.
It’s just part of the game .

It doesn’t mean you’re not good enough for her.

Remember - REJECTION IS BETTER THAN REGRET.
As long as you are taking action , refining your game , you are on the right path.

Looking forward to your journey with your custom .

2 Likes

what @gdbdboy said.

Rejection has nothing to do with you, especially with women where things are much more complex.

So replace rejection with resistance
and the NOs with Not Yets.

I don’t say this to make you feel better. I would never accept any untrue explanations for the sake of “feeling better” myself.

As far as subs are concerned, WANTED healed ALOT of my emotional traumas regarding women(looks, rejections, fear of Sexual advances).

2 Likes

This example is from a party.

Reason I take them personally is because they’ll either reject me because of a boyfriend or show no interest in speaking to me and not even an hour later she’ll be all over another dude(which always seems to be good looking) and some other guy will start talking to them and suddenly she has the interest to start talking to him. So it’s because of times like this that I actually do feel them on a deep level and the pain can cripple me for weeks and really hurt my action taking.

I strongly believe that the members that recommended Ares hit the nail on the head with this one I feel that’ll be the one that reduces the pain.

Thanks for your encouraging words brother. I believe that’s going to be my mantra when I’m hesitating to approach
“Rejection is better than regret”

Inner gasoline looks awesome. I think it’s important to bring that lustful aura into the interaction, of course, but when you’re doing cold approach sometimes it’s easy to get overwhelmed by the sexual energy that stays with you even while you’re home alone.

I would consider adding inner gasoline, direct influencing aura, auric overdriver, and DEFINITELY mosaic considering you have two customs. Deep sleep is always a good module to add, alongside inner circle to increase your social game.

True sell could also be interesting, sell the idea of a date/SNL/etc. … could be dual purposed if you have any sort of financial goals.

What are your numbers in terms of approaches and rejections?