Primal and S&S vs PS

I’m looking into more potential customs for after I get BILLionaire squared away.

Primal Seduction has always interested me. I bought that long ago pre-Q. I know it’s built using the best parts of Primal and S&S which work well together for the combined goals.

I guess my question is, if I were to have a custom with PS as a core, how would a custom with the Primal core and the S&S core compare?

Does stacking those cores with each other mean there would be parts in each that might somehow conflict with each other? Or is it more a thing of it might just lead to more or different kids of reconciliation?

Mille Grazie in advance for the insightful answers, brothers and sisters.

I should note I own Primal also. I just never bought S&S yet (though that may happen as a standalone before the standalones get potentially taken down).

So I suppose the question above would also apply to running both Primal Q and S&S Q stacked with each other. If there would be either any benefit or any “danger” in doing so…

Although I haven’t tried PS, Primal or S&S, I guess this is similar to using AM vs. Mogul and Ascension. The way I see it is that AM would take longer as compared to using just Ascension or Mogul. Maybe that’s what you get with PS too?

1 Like

Yes, but PS have more stuff in it i think

1 Like

Since PS is denser than P + SS, it would good to think of what power level you want, T Q or ^2?

I would say if you go with PS, then Q. P + SS, T or T^2. I cannot say with a certainty how the customs work, but this is just my experience/conclusion with stacking singles.

yea

No, but PS will be absorbed faster than P + SS. I have speculation, that you should top off with the less dense subs to “Force” learn elements you might still be reconciling, after initial learning phase.

3 Likes

My take:
Primal and SS will hit faster, even when stacked together,
than PS, but be less effective in the long wrong.

1 Like

Or since Primal Seduction: Iron Throne is not available in Q store at the moment-
you could also consider Khan Stage 3
which some say is PS:IT deluxe:
P, SS, PS, K3

1 Like

Main reason I’m exploring this here is I’ve long wondered what it’d be like for myself to stack Primal and Ascension. Primal Ascension…I already have Primal and Ascended Mogul and I’ve run those together with some fairly nice results.

I was just thinking a custom of Primal, Ascension, Mogul and S&S would be trippy…but if I can get the same effects/results from Ascended Mogul with Primal Seduction, that would be cool too.

1 Like

It makes sense it would. Four into one.

1 Like

Primal Ascension should be it’s own title

2 Likes

I have said that before, too.

1 Like

why not primal emperor since it has ascended mogul and ascension both 2 in 1

Ascension is specific for status and personal growth/development towards Alpha
Primal is specific for sexuality, sexual status, and personal/growth development towards Sexual Alpha

They are the two bases of the status and sexual titles respectively. So it be good to have the bases in one. Rapid growth of internal, social, and sexual status.

Emperor has WAAY more in it than Ascension has. For it’s target goals, while they can stack with Primal, would be diluted with primal.

It’s goal goes beyond status and self growth, it has the intention of turning you into a completely independent man living on whatever terms you choose while building whatever Empire you choose. It is literally an Empire Building subliminal.

5 Likes

The other combination I think would be great would be combining Ascension with Primal Seduction.

One stop shop for inner and outer game.

@Fire
@SaintSovereign

2 Likes

Ascension and primal seduction isn’t it almost the same as Khan? But Khan has more social elements?

1 Like

I figure this would be significantly less dense, but only @Fire or @SaintSovereign could say for sure.

Yeah, I do think so, Khan does include daredevil, primal seduction and Emperor.

It also include parts of mogul. So it is heavier than other programs.

And I wanted to run PCC+Khan+SS as a custom to boost all that (and add sultan).

I figure Ascended Primal Seduction, or whatever more appealing title it might be given, could be a faster acting, somewhat less multi-faceted mini-Khan. Not an exact correspondence but as Ascended Mogul might be to Emperor.

1 Like

Yeah, well it’s more pure, you don’t have the money aspect in Primal Sed and you don’t have the daredevil.

But you will interact differently with woman :wink:

Yes. I would guess it would have a pretty dramatic effect.