Power Can Corrupt vs Daredevil

Hello everybody!
I need a sub that would help me to:

• put people in their place if they try to manipulate or morally oppress or humiliate me (for example, dealing with bullies)
  • have a power of influencing people, social power
  • be successful in negotiations and generally be better at social skills, be able to convince people to help me or do something useful for me

I know Power Can Corrupt and Daredevil have some of these, but I’m not sure which one is more suitable for me. Hope, you can help me.

4 Likes

Power Can Corrupt is better, bro. It is gives you charisma, social skills, power, influence and wit. And I have run PCC and it is excellent for those.

Daredevil is a social title but leaning towards being friendly, partying and seduction.

6 Likes

There is also Manipulus at the Q shop.

2 Likes

@Lion @RVconsultant thank you, appreciate it.

3 Likes

Power Can Corrupt (PCC) is a good subliminal, can’t wait for ZP if it’s happening!

When I ran it, I could see through people’s BS more easily and I felt more observant, enabling me to spot people’s insecurities. I never felt an urge to put people in their place though, but the subliminal should help make it difficult for people to manipulate you.

As for Daredevil, I just ran a cycle, and I don’t think it aligns with your goals as well as PCC does.

6 Likes

This all screams House of Medici, but it is advised to have had a lot of experience with previous wealth titles and have a lot of patience.

Emergency Use you can’t go wrong with Ascension. One of the fastest acting titles in the shop.

• Dealing with bullies: If you have high self worth people are less likely to put you down because they end up looking real bad when you brush it off. I used to have a horribly negative friend in my social circle that would put as many people down as possible in our group to feel superior. However she never put me or my wife down because we would just brush it off and she would look pathetic.

• Influencing others: People want to talk to people who are confident, it’s the following the herd mentality us humans have that you can use to your advantage.

• Negotiation - Grounded confidence is the biggest thing in negotiations. If you show you are willing to walk away because you believe you can handle anything life throws at you, you hold all the power in the negotiation.

5 Likes

Thank you, bro. I already use Ascended Mogul ZP and going to stack it with PCC ZP when PCC ZP will come out.

1 Like

Thank you for a reply :slight_smile:
I read your PCC’s journal, although the last update was made 1 year ago. Still found it very interesting.

1 Like

@shahinshah - I think you will find this review useful:

1 Like

That’s good man, I’m glad the journal may have helped in some way.

I can’t stand reading back through my old journals, perhaps some day I can resolve that issue. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes