king, warrior, magician , lover by Robert Moore and Douglas Gillette

• Yes , I read the book
  • No , I don’t read the book

0 voters

Do you usually reflect on your journey using the concept in the book

• Yes I reflect in my journal using the book concept
  • No I don’t use the concept on my reflection

0 voters

With your subliminal journey here in subliminal club do you find your self grow toward a healthy balanced archetype

• Yes I find myself growing toward a healthy balanced archetype
  • No ,I don’t find myself growing toward a healthy balanced archetype

0 voters

Your main archetype is

• King
  • Warrior
  • Magician
  • Lover

0 voters

6 Likes

Hey friend, I haven’t read the book, is there a place where we can take the test?

1 Like

Try this link:

4 Likes

As I know there is no test for it . But the description in the book are more than enough . You will know your main and secondary archetype as you read.

1 Like

I was about to order that book before, I remembered I already have a reading list. I can’t add more books to it. :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Ok, I’m Warrior, secondary magician

2 Likes

Hey @GoldenTiger the warrior 🪖please vote in the poll to compete with those lovers :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Thanks .

Great post and great book :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

“There’s a difference between the resultant image which is what it says it is, and any specific Form, other than virtual, which has no definite form without experience. That, is pure classical Jung. This resultant image, Jung’s archetypal image, is a very numinous thing because it is charged with affect. Instincts, are affect ‐ see Mark Solms work and that of Jaak Panksepp. Instincts generate massive affect states. What passes for archetypes, have no innate biological representation beyond learned neurological changes (memory) because in and of themselves these images are social and cultural constructs. That’s what I meant and in broad terms what I said. The emphasis is to get people away from believing that they have specific preloaded, and animated homunculi, running around in their heads, usually in the right hemisphere. Jung was also very clear that instincts as he understood them, produced archetypes, in that the latter were the ‘self portrait’ of the former. Instincts are far better understood now than they were in Jung’s day. Archetypes however, can only be demonstrated as cultural images or images that are learned in a specific milieu. People still insist on mistaking the image for the thing in itself.”

Steven T Richards

1 Like

I believe I’m born Magician. And I like it that way. But I do lack qualities of othe Archetypes, which is essential to live life at fullest, hence I’m here, trying Subliminals.

1 Like