PLEASE READ: Primal Seduction Download Restored (With a Bonus!)

We received many support tickets that Primal Seduction could no longer be downloaded. We decided to rebuild it as a ZPU hybrid. What this means is that it’s the exact same script (until the future upgrade), but with the ZPU tech.

Expect a smoother, more effective run. Please remember – the actual script is unchanged, so there is no need to make new customs (or upgrade past customs) if you already have a recent ZPU powered custom with Primal Seduction in it.

As usual, we have to run the script that updates all the links, so it should be available by tomorrow at the latest (most likely later today). Please do not post screenshots if you still cannot download later today. Just let us know and we’ll jump on it.

Enjoy!

30 Likes

Awesome! I don’t personally own this, so it doesn’t affect me directly, but this is a really cool solution.

Tangentially related question to this - would this “quick” type of tech update be feasible for titles slated to be totally upgraded/rehauled, but which are a long way’s away on the roadmap?

No examples spring to mind right now, as I am not up on what the current state of the roadmap is, but I am sure there is someone out there who really wants a Lineage or Gaming Mastery or Sanguine Elixir upgrade but who isn’t gonna see it for another 1-2 years.

4 Likes

Possibly, but later. We just happened to be testing the new version of the Quintessence software (which can build titles much, much faster) and since the Primal Seduction download was being glitchy, I took it as an opportunity to do this. Truth of the matter, is that we don’t necessarily have the throughput right now to do it (the builder machines are busy a lot). But, we will revisit this possibly in December.

POSSIBLY, everyone.

15 Likes

drool

Right when I started a new stack too. Must be strong. PS is one of me favs.

2 Likes

Sub Club is too good to us!

5 Likes

Thank you so much!

I will have to break my stack now. Can’t resist trying this in combination with Attuned.