PLEASE READ: Potential Temporary Forum Outages

It now auto-redirects if you use non-www. No worries now.

3 Likes

Hey guys, is it just my pc or is the background now matte black?

1 Like

I have the same thing. Dark mode.

2 Likes

Sometimes my computer does some really weird funky shit. So I wasn’t sure if it was one of those times .

My PC seems okay. I did get a Windows notification when you replied to me. Possibly a forum update of sorts.

1 Like

I changed mine back from dark to default in settings under interface.

2 Likes

I’m experiencing no issues and I haven’t been for awhile.

I did note that there’s a layout change in the like and share buttons which I see now means it’s being updated.

I use a Google Pixel 4a, on 5G

1 Like

Bookmarks now have a reminder feature. :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

What subliminal are you running? :wink:

The only thing I do not like with the update is that those titles now have a gray font so you can barely read it on the black banner.

5 Likes

Font is a bit big too, for longer thread topics it cuts off

1 Like

Is this Windows or MacOS, and what browser?

Dark mode is now the default. You can change it to light mode by clicking on your user icon, the “body” icon, preferences, then “Interface.”

1 Like

Win10 w/Chrome Version 91.0.4472.106 (64-bit) here

1 Like

macOS and brave browser (like firefox)

1 Like

Thank you! That did it.

1 Like

It’s actually built on Chromium, the codebase for the Chrome browser. :wink:
I use Brave for casual browsing.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign have you guys considered enabling the extension that lets people pick a comment as an answer to a thread? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes. It’s not as easy to “turn on” as you may think, lol. With this software, I’d have to take the forum offline for about an hour and rebuild everything. We’ll look into it during the next maintenance section.

2 Likes

Ever since the forum update/maintenance, I’ve noticed titles show up where I can barely make them out.
I’m using light mode, so I switched to dark mode and back to see if that would fix it. But no joy.

What else am I missing?

1 Like