PLEASE READ: New Listening Pattern

Cool man! And you’re finding your results with Khan have seemed to skyrocket after these week long healings?

I was thinking doing just KhanTB with perhaps ParagonUltima (for physical healing) for a week and then back on my main stack. What do you think about that?

Yes for sure, whenever I play TB it feels like a deep cleansing. On the inside it was a massive boost, but outwardly hard to tell because all spring I was living more or less in hibernation and was not really socializing nor working among people.

Sounds like a good plan to go with a healing stack keeping it focused. TB is insane for that Zen state and that feeling of being the observer, it removes so much visual attachments for me at least :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 or 4 if you need it. Remember this is not the usual “listen to 1 program for 4+ hours a day” any more. We are in a new era.

What are you experiencing?

1 Like

I was wondering I am running R.I.C.H. and Sage Immortal. I run one loop of R.I.C.H. and then one loop Sage Immortal. I was wondering if I could listen to maybe two or three loops mostly like putting it on repeat? Then take one days rest then repeat?

They don’t mind experimentation, as long as people don’t come back complaining about stonewalling, lack of results, recon etc when the recommendations are here in plain sight (not aimed at you specifically).

Do what works for you, but if it’s too much go back to the recommendations. I’d personally stick with the recommendations for sure.

7 Likes

@SaintSovereign I am assuming that this:

The new simplified pattern really is as simplified as it can be. It’s literally:

On a listening day, listen to one loop per title.
Take a rest day the following day.
Repeat.
No need for two rest days as before.

Applies to the masked tracks as well?

Yes it does

2 Likes

In my playlist for all the loops in a day,
What should be the minimum gap between each loop?
@RVconsultant

2 Likes

I don’t believe there is a recommended gap. I place 45 minutes of silence between each sub I use (which is two) when I’m sleeping. I listen to my third sub during the day unless it’s made in solace like my customs.

2 Likes

If I have 3 subs throughout the day I listen to them in the morning, lunch, and dinner. If two then morning and dinner.

2 Likes

Yeah there’s different ways to do it. Yesterday I didn’t listen to my subs during the night but during the day and I did a similar thing to you by spacing them out that way.

Some listen to their subs back to back, some listen with silence like I do, or some do what I did yesterday. It’s really dependent on the person.

1 Like

This has been discussed off and on. I don’t know if there is an official recommendation. The idea is that space between programs should help your brain process the script. You could try different time limits in between programs.

Personally, I don’t use breaks in between programs.

2 Likes

Do you think it affect you differently cause I use to do this before?

@SaintSovereign @Fire
Is there any evidence to show that a break between listening affects results from you subs?

I don’t know. I am getting changes, so the subliminals are working.

2 Likes

I think most of us take breaks to avoid Overload / Heavy Brain / Headache.

Taking long enough breaks makes it easier to consume 3-4 hours of subs on Play Days.
If nothing else, the natural, in-between food & water intake removes unnecessary recon.

:v:t2:

7 Likes

I do the same and with less loop nowadays feel like the break in-between might be unnecessary

2 Likes

Its been said by Saint that DR Ultima and Sage Immortal Ultima are not to be considered boosters, but full programs.

What about Paragon and Elixir? Can those be used as boosters?

I recon Paragon is a bit on the dense side and might be best considered a full program, any input on Elixir?

What other Ultimas are not meant to be used as boosters?

1 Like

So far sage immortal is the only one.Every other ultima can be used as a booster as long as you stick to 1 loop,even DR ultima

Might be because of the touch of ultima+

DRU

5 Likes

@Meng123 I would imagine DR U is also considered a main since it’s a variant of DR ST4. Then again, it predates the tech of SG.

3 Likes

Dunno,saint said its best used as a booster but only after finishing dragon reborn first

6 Likes