PLEASE READ: New Listening Pattern

I don’t know. I am getting changes, so the subliminals are working.

2 Likes

I think most of us take breaks to avoid Overload / Heavy Brain / Headache.

Taking long enough breaks makes it easier to consume 3-4 hours of subs on Play Days.
If nothing else, the natural, in-between food & water intake removes unnecessary recon.

:v:t2:

7 Likes

I do the same and with less loop nowadays feel like the break in-between might be unnecessary

2 Likes

Its been said by Saint that DR Ultima and Sage Immortal Ultima are not to be considered boosters, but full programs.

What about Paragon and Elixir? Can those be used as boosters?

I recon Paragon is a bit on the dense side and might be best considered a full program, any input on Elixir?

What other Ultimas are not meant to be used as boosters?

1 Like

So far sage immortal is the only one.Every other ultima can be used as a booster as long as you stick to 1 loop,even DR ultima

Might be because of the touch of ultima+

DRU

5 Likes

@Meng123 I would imagine DR U is also considered a main since it’s a variant of DR ST4. Then again, it predates the tech of SG.

3 Likes

Dunno,saint said its best used as a booster but only after finishing dragon reborn first

6 Likes

Thanks man!! So I was wrong… DRU is a booster and Sage Immortal is the only Ultima so far that cant be considered a booster.

2 Likes

@anon2351792 - sorry for the misinformation. I think I wrote elsewhere that I guessed that DR Ultima and Paragon couldn’t be considered as boosters since Sage Ultima wasn’t considered a booster. But thanks to @Meng123 for clearing this up.

3 Likes

I dont think I can ever forgive you for that… :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Not a problem my friend… thats why I asked here, so I can be shure before I pick my booster of choice.

2 Likes

I would consider Paragon a full on program because it has the potential to be very energy intensive.

Elixir was originally designed to be a booster with Regeneration, but I think people can get significant benefit running it on its own.

Most of them I think. Personally I think DRU should be handled with caution, even though it’s considered a booster, it’s definitely strong.

1 Like

Haha,thats where saints famous booster vs major debate comes in

5 Likes

I agree!! Paragon is very energy intensive, so Im thinking Elixir would be my booster.

I dont think I get it… my question is about all ultima titles, which ones cant be considered boosters.

Sage is definitely not a booster.
DRU can be a booster if you already run all stages of DR, but still can be on the dense side of things.
Paragon is up for debate, since is very energy tasking.

1 Like

Oh I get it… Im not interested in listening to more than 1 loop.
Im deciding which ultima to listen to in the rest days as a booster (1 loop), but feels like all healing ultimas are a little bit too tasking to be considered booster for me, except maybe Elixir.

1 Like

My favorite healing/booster ultima is still rebirth,lol.Light and boosts results from every/any program

4 Likes

Nice!! That one Ive never bought.

1 Like

Should try its my favorite.It even makes healing programs easier and reduces recon

2 Likes

Well I gues thats why we have the discounts for :wink:

2 Likes

also rebirth and limit destroyer ultima are full on long term programmers not just boosters, i read a post of him somewhere in a disc of rebirth or something

1 Like

SGU has the full script in it like Stark Ultima. That’s why it’s not a booster.

4 Likes