PLEASE READ: New Listening Pattern

does this “main title” include three different customs; custom ultimas?

I’d love to know if there was any test, which I’d assume there was, or results regarding the now taken out 2 rest days compared to the 4 that is currently going around.

I see that a lot of people are running the pattern you posted three times a week with the normal 2 rest days which now gives a total of 4 rest days.

If there was a test - were the results better listening with 4 rest days or does it not matter.

Another question.

I run 4 programs.
2 customs and 2 ultimas which basically makes up what you said about 3 mains and 1 Ultima.

Can I run two ultimas on one day and my 2 customs on alternating days?

Just to to @Brandon post was there evidence in the testing to show that the now advance pattern show more or better results from a stack?

Thanks for making this official Saint. I’ve been running this pattern for the past few weeks with great results, minimal recon. Seems to be very effective for Qv2.

5 Likes

Yep.

Aye.

Depends on what you think of the answer to the next question.

I use all of my Ultimas as boosters except Paragon. I run them first since I want to utilize the benefits throughout the day.

4 Likes

Same recommendation. Three months is good.

3 Likes

Lol, let’s not make this difficult or try to skirt the recommendations. Yes, customs are main titles. Custom Ultimas are most likely main titles because most people don’t make custom boosters.

3 Likes

You can experiment with this, yes. But the recommendations would probably mean that you’re running 2 of the Q customs and one Ultima as a main title, another Ultima as a booster. If not, you need to run one loop of all four every other day.

3 Likes

Lol I did make one but now am running, i want to run it as a main title but I feel the reason for this is that most people want the long term benefits

What if the Ultima is Paragon or Paragon Custom? Should I treat it as a main title and take an alternate day off?

Also, what would the recommendation be if we have a stack like: Paragon Ultima + 3 Qv2 titles?

1 Like

Topic: Staggered Days

Resting from a specific subliminal vs. Giving the brain a complete rest from all subliminal input

I’d like to ask for your guidance/feedback on this sub-topic. (Perhaps it will be addressed in the Stack Rotation article. If so, I’ll wait for that one.)

In the simplest version of this scenario, the person has 2 major programs (non-Ultima): Title A and Title B.

The person in this scenario wants to play no more than one title per day, so:

Rather than playing both Titles together on M, W, F; the person plays Title A on M, W, F and plays Title B on T, Th, Sat.

The person’s reasoning:

“While I’m playing Title A, I’m processing/recovering from Title B. Maybe it’s not as effective as a completely subliminal-free rest day. But it’s still pretty good. And it evens out since, on any given day, my subliminal exposure (just one title) is lighter. Also, I take 1 day a week (Sunday) as a completely subliminal-free day.”

So, my question is: Is that person’s reasoning valid and plausible? Is it problematic or flawed in some important way?

10 Likes

Is there a big difference skipping the two rest days in a row?Cause i usually cant listen on weekends so its more convenient

3 Likes

The difference of an Ultima as a booster vs major title was clear to with the AAP because it was less listening times.

But with this new pattern, I’m unsure what differentiates an Ultima as a Booster vs as a Major Title? Because you listen to everything once, so if you listen to an Ultima as a booster, wouldn’t it have as much weight as an Ultima as a Major Title just from listening to it once every second day?

6 Likes

You’re right that this wasn’t explicitly mentioned, but from context it’s clear that to run an Ultima as a major title, you’ll still need to be playing several loops.

So, we can see the underlying assumption there. But yes, it will still be good to get the official stamp.

5 Likes

Meaning you listen to the Ultimas as boosters in the morning, then your major titles some other time during the day?

I’m curious to know what you’ve learned from your testing regarding the best times to listen to subs for such outcomes. EG best time to listen to the major titles (possibly before bed?)

That absolutely doesn’t apply to me haha

Ultima’s send me into recon for 2 straight days. I focus on Q only, which is it is LOVELY that the Ultima titles can be turned into Q via customs! :slight_smile:

(I wanted to add this because people might have similar experiences)

Anyone, thanks for the new recommendations to clear things up!

3 Likes

For Solace, same recommendation?

1 Like

I dont know if I get it correctly

does it mean there will be no rest day then ?

say if I am running three Q tittles and one Ultima as a booster

then the listening schedule will be

title A B and C
the next day only Ultima
repeat

no rest day in between ?

2 Likes

I’m getting more where I’m running R.I.C.H. as a major and using Q titles to “steer” R.I.C.H. somewhat. Like I run R.I.C.H. and my BILLionaire V3 custom together. Basically just running them in a 50/50 split or sometimes I’ll run R.I.C.H., BILLionaire V3 and Primal Seduction.

Any reason you can think of this wouldn’t work out well long-term? (I really like how quickly R.I.C.H. manifests lately haha)

2 Likes

Hey @Sebastian_Po

The essence of what Saint’s saying is: Boosters are light. So you don’t need rest from them the way you do from major programs.

A rest day with a booster is still a rest day.

(of course then some person will come and say, “I ran 24 different Ultimas in one day as boosters! Saint said I don’t need to take a break!” To that person: You are special. Take 10 rest days.)

3 Likes