Please help decide which sub is for my situation?

Regen, HoM, Emepror and RICH.

2 Likes

thats good…otherwise its time for a doctor :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think a combo of Emperor + Power Can Corrupt will do the trick.

While I was using this combo, I was immensely confident, productive and charismatic.

I think you will like it. You can even add The Commander to this stack later.

Here is my review of it

2 Likes

Another option is Emperor + Love Bomb.

Love Bomb will turn your internal voice to that of a positive one. It will also make your interactions with others a very pleasant experience.

2 Likes

Interesting, PCC was one of the sub I was thinking. Can you elaborate why out of all the subs you suggested it? I am gonna read the journal now.

2 Likes

Fortunately, the link isn’t a journal. The first post itself is a review of it after using it for a month.

2 Likes

Thanks for the review. PCC sounds great. For the sake of clarity, Between PCC, Love Bomb and Limit Destroyer, your vote still goes to PCC?

1 Like

Personally I haven’t used either (I’m currently doing Khan stage 1). However, for a review I’ve tagged someone I know has tried Sanguine. @GoldenTiger

1 Like

My vote would go to either PCC or Love Bomb depending on your needs. Limit Destroyer could still give you healing recon.

PCC is a perfect complement to Emperor (and other titles). As the sales page states:

“It will pair exceptionally well with Ascension, Ascended Mogul, Emperor, Khan and the Ecstasy of Gold, with scripting to specifically link with and enhance those titles.” It will give you extreme confidence and charisma.

I haven’t tried combining Love Bomb with Emperor but Love Bomb will give you extreme positivity and love.

You can choose based on your needs. Am biased to PCC if am running Emperor since I have run it before.

2 Likes

That’s a great point, very observant of you. Indeed there were days I felt like letting all go when I was in Regen healing recon.

1 Like

Ascension.

1 Like

Without a context of goals, this doesn’t really say much. Several titles could help with this.
Better to ask Support than here.

Q1. Did NONE of the subs you have, help with these notions? Did you try Qv2 and ZP versions?

Q2. How old are these thoughts? If not lower, do any of the subs increase them?

How about buying Chosen? The beacon of positivity AND a wise consul?

You also get Chosen from Within free with it – which contains some of Love Bomb.

:wink:

2 Likes

@Chase my man,

Sanguine is good for all your insecurity about life, your future and all. I listened to sanguine and it helped me take action in situation where I was procrastinating because of the stress!

2 Likes

It’s Wealth related issue interwoven with self doubt, when I failed to provide for my family or solve their problems, I felt ashamed and I felt like a failure. I really wanna give my family a good life. I concluded that it’s because I didn’t have what it took, be it qualifications or talents, and the lack was carved in stone. Then I became afraid to go for opportunities as I “knew” I wasn’t gonna get it, and I would never make it.

HOM Q2 was probably too huge to work with just 20 loops, hence nothing from it. As said, Regen Q2 didn’t do much except recon hell. RICH ZP again didn’t manifest, not just externally, but internally so far it didn’t inspire me new ways of earning (though weirdly I feel like it is working superstitiously). Emperor ZP works but the things it manifests are not related to Wealth (my body got stronger and fitter, got attentions from girls).

Regen increased these thoughts for sure. Emperor might do so since I read that one could get extra self critical with it but I am not sure.

I thought about Chosen a few times, in theory I felt that it fitted me. But always concluded that since it’s not Wealth related, (and I don’t have a team to lead) getting it wasn’t a correct way to spend the money. Maybe I ought to take a leap of faith?

1 Like

Would stacking it with Emperor redundant? Or I drop Emperor and run Ascension solo/with RICH?

The right product for you is Ascended Mogul.
You may later stack Chosen with it … or upgrade to Khan.

:nerd_face:

Emperor ZP is not your product.
If money is tight, use Emperor Qv2 for now. – Have you run it before?

:ok_hand:t2:

I’ll explain later, if necessary. Out for now.

:+1:t2:

5 Likes

If you have time later, can you please elaborate why you suggested AM out of all subs? Especially compared to subs like Sanguine or Love Bomb?

No I haven’t used Emperor Q2 since I didn’t have it back then. What are the difference? My understanding was Emperor ZP was a lighter/tighter ver of Q2 since ZP let go many unnecessary parts of Q2.

I second this statement. Regeneration is more about confronting those demons that have been holding you back, which can lead to the negativity that you’ve been experiencing.

I think Ascended Mogul is the way to go because it builds the best base for anyone to go from. Anyone in the beginning of their self-improvement journey is looking for ways to build up their confidence, and to feel better in their own skin. Most people in the beginning of that journey are looking for ways to improve their ability to work (increase productivity) and make more money. Running 2-3 months of AM will change your life.

1 Like

My land! This is what I was and am going through. Over the years, our parents or others growing up along side of you, would program you and not knowing, deep within your subconscious they verbally written a script such as, your not smart enough, good enough or you are just plain stupid! I was having math issues and my parents constantly belittle me on how dumb that I couldn’t add 2+2. Yet upon graduation my math skills increased to such a point, people in my class would come to me and asked me to help them with their finals. More than 1/2 a year before graduation I wasn’t even in school most of the time.

But what I have faced my whole life was; I would get to succeed on certain things and in eight weeks of change, my body would get sick if I didn’t listen and it would on every occasion remind me, your not good enough! I see where you are coming from! I could never finish anything if I tried too, I would get physically sick! Thank you I will look here for a Mp3 here for re-programming but you know and I are aware when doing such things, there will be a mental and spiritual detoxing going on!

2 Likes

With a clearer mind (I might have been recon) I decided to keep listening to the current stack with more off days for another cycle. This way it gives the stack more time to breath and more space for me to look up the suggestions to make the right choice.

Thank you for your time and help👍

1 Like