Please comment on my customs

Hi all,

I would like to share my picks for my custom subliminals.
Please comment and suggest changes or improvements.

I have five goals:

• be better at trading on financial markets / wealth
  • be more masculine
  • be more fit
  • be more spiritual
  • dissolve my all traumas

I’m thinking about following idea:

• I would like to have 5 zero point products
    • two customs Trading 1 and Trading 2
    • one custom for Masculinity
    • one custom for Spirituality
    • and emotional healing products from the shelf - Elixir / Regeneration / Rebirth / Dragon
  • I would run 3 ZP titles at the same time;
  • I would follow recommended 3 stack rotation method (a bit simplified - I remember about extra 12 days pause before including new product)
    first 26 days: Trading 1; Masculinity; Elixir
    next 26 days: Trading 1; Masculinity; Elixir
    next 26 days: Trading 1; Masculinty; Regeneration
    next 26 days: Trading 2; Masculinity; Regeneration
    next 26 days: Trading 2; Spirituality; Regeneration
    next 26 days: Trading 2; Spirituality; Rebirth
    next 26 days: Trading 1; Spirituality; Rebirth
    next 26 days: Trading 1; Masculinity; Rebirth
    next 26 days: Trading 1; Masculinity; Dragon st1
    you see my point…

Trading 1 custom:

• R.I.C.H. Crypto Core
  • Emperor: House of Medici Core
  • Ecstasy of Gold ST1 Core
  • Financial Success Reality Shifter
  • Marketweaver
  • Virtuoso di Matematica
  • Wealth Limit Destroyer
  • Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
  • Intuition Enhancer
  • Secrets of Akasha – Wealth
  • Submodel Alpha
  • Machine: Action

Trading 2 custom:

• R.I.C.H. Core
  • Emperor Black Core
  • Cosmic Wealth
  • Positive Being Attractor – Wealth
  • Secret Source
  • Mystery
  • Sultan
  • Fortune’s Favorite
  • Yggdrasil
  • Divine Will

Masculinity custom:

• Emperor Core
  • Limit Destroyer Core
  • Emperor Fitness ST4 Core
  • Carpe Diem Ascended
  • ARES
  • SPS: Fat Burn
  • Furious Ascent
  • Dominion
  • Power Awareness
  • Power Unleashed
  • The Boundary
  • A/SPS: Eyesight
  • SPS: Immune System

Spirituality custom:

• Revelation of Mind Core
  • Love Bomb Core
  • Energetic Development XI
  • Attachment Destroyer
  • Love Without Attachment
  • Harmonic Singularity
  • Mercy Protocol

So, please comment, improve.

That’s all, thank you and all the best,

Jacek

3 Likes

Cut three cores to just two.

1 Like

Have you run the standard store titles before or are you going straight to custom? Have you run subclub subs before?

Some subs are dense, even by itself it takes awhile for it to be fully expressed or for the recon to be subsided.

Having 5 customs with 8 cores, i.e. 8 subs, and modules at once is very demanding.

Moreover, my personal experience was the custom wouldn’t work the way you thought it would especially when you didn’t run the store subs before. Some aspects took priority while some modules including the core sometimes would be suppressed.

Having said that if you’re confident about this then sure why not.

3 Likes

I think that you should try experimenting with the main store titles before making a custom with them.

The advantage of ZPv2 is that it allows you to question yourself on what you truly want/need, so you’ll be able to narrow down the optimal stack for you pretty quickly.

If you’re open to that I’d first recommend you try out, Ecstasy of Gold ST1 and Emperor Black. Ecstasy of Gold should give you a good foundation for your future wealth custom, while Emperor Black covers all your goals - though not as closely as they would be covered by a more focused title - if you read through the Emperor black thread you should be able to see some of the benefits others have had with it.

https://www.subliminalresults.com/t/main-disc-thread-emperor-black-twilight-of-the-gods-q-module-available

Also, welcome back to SubClub! I know that a lot of things have changed since the last time you were here - believe me I was in your shoes a few months ago - so don’t hesitate to ask questions and reach out to other forum members!

3 Likes

@Deadpool - I will cut it to 2.

@Chase - yes, one year ago I have run for several weeks Elixir, Regeneration and Rebirth. Did also a lot of work on letting go, emotional stability. I think I did good part of working out my traumas. As I wrote above - I will cut cores, and probably extend time on each ZR for another round.

@Dark - thank you for recommendation. I will read more and decide whether to run it before customs.

2 Likes

Absolutely, and this is 10x more applicable to ZP customs. The scripts are much more cohesive than they were in the past, so the combination of cores will create a far more unique experience than they would have in Qv2, where scripts were much more modular.

I would like to add that Informaticon module is something to consider for Custom 1. In the RICH Crypto custom I ran a while back I somewhat regretted not having Informaticon.

1 Like