Physical Shifting

Hello FRIENDS
Am wondering since Zero point sublimal has a healing effect normally is it necessary to still purchase a particular sublimal based on healing like regeneration?

Am having this feeling that regeneration is for the feminine.

Am thinking that if Spartan has a healing effect,is it not better I purchase Spartan Apex once and for all because it’s sales page is based on healing physically and mentally.

And also is Spartan involved in physical Shifting expecially high and massive muscle growth?
because am small :smirk: I want to be big biceps,chest :grin: and also height.

1 Like

Yes. The healing you’d get from a healing based title is more powerful. The healing you’re getting from other non-healing titles are directed towards clearing the obstacles so that one might be able to express that title. Example being WANTED’s self confidence and esteem related to your physical (sexual) desirability. Such titles will not work on one’s deep emotional and psychological traumas - they’re not going all the way to the root. Another example would be RICH; it will heal financial hiccups, untie those negative beliefs related to money and zaps you to the end-line as to why you feel this way about money so that your unconscious mind learns that its safe to express the goals RICH - you becoming wealthy. In both examples, the healing will finish and you move on from the negative spectrum and the underlying stories of that region to the positive one, thus you’d see users here feeling amazing and attractive and begin expressing such qualities in their behavior while receiving the exterior effects of such user from others (admiration and attractiveness); as such with RICH, or any other titles in its own goals. If you were to take Ecstasy of Freedom (EoG St1) it will clear the negativity surrounding money even deeper and wider. Even more so if you drop another healing title in the stack and then it stops there.

Bottom line, the healing is completely different from the healing titles, where they work on clearing up all the clogs in your channels.

Healing is the expression of the feminine energy, yes. If you’re meaning that regeneration is for the sisters or makes you feminine, then a bold hard no, and it should tell you where you’re at. In fact, healing titles are more difficult than other titles in my experience and even more rewarding. Those whom have went through the healing path should have an easier time with other titles, I mean, you’re no longer walking around wounded, no?

Spartan’s healing is geared towards making you a, well, an Apex Warrior. When I took Spartan, and just one loop, one day only; the next day I dropped more plates on the bench press, which is something I haven’t done in a long while without a spotter even though rationally, I am bigger than before in strength and muscle density. It healed an incident that I had where my arms failed me and the bar was pressing towards my chest - I got stung and my solo confidence went with it, but now its back, like some sort of Pavlovian conditioning.

Regeneration, Elixir, nor Dragon Reborn fixed that, not that they can’t but it was not on my priority list nor of the titles’ prerogative - that incident was not blocking me from having a great life or my well being.

Yes, uncertain about the height though. Be sure to get your training and especially your diet in check. Also, get some Creatine, brother man.

Final advice, don’t turn your cheek on healing titles. When you find yourself in a hole and can no longer advance, its time for some deep healing.

3 Likes

Honestly it does feel like some of the titles do. Ive had realisations that arent really to related to any of the subs im using. The key i think though is in what you say after this. “It doesnt go back to the root”

In my experience on DR for instance, i was very much stuck on the passed and fixing all the traumas and emotional issues, digging deep down and getting over them, getting me realisations like “this event has led to this pattern and that causes me to act like that” Meanwhile on other ZP titles, why i do seem to get results putside of the direct target of the sub. It rarely comes in the form of a realisation related to the past. Its more”i need to do this” “this would be a helpfull way to get over this problem”.

A healing title would be incredibly usefull to really get to know yourself, and become the best version of you, while other titles help you live your best life.

This is purely theoretical though and from my experience. Its not a 100% explanation as zp primer also helps you become closer to who you are inside, i do think its a usefull way to look at things though.

Spartan and Wanted will both make you bigger and more muscular.

Wanted actually has even more physical shifting for muscle size than Spartan does, because on Spartan it’s assumed that you’re probably running Spartan while also engaged in a seriously heavy workout routine… in which case, too much muscle growth too fast can be dangerous.

Wanted assumes you’re working out less than an elite-athlete, so it has even more physical shifting!

4 Likes

As for healing specifically, that’s still being discovered and experimented with… ZP might be so powerfully healing that healing specific subs become unnecessary… but only because they’re so effective at healing on their own, so imagine how much healing would occur from a healing specific sub.

Somebody on the forum brought up a great point once.

*everyone wants to be the alpha, the emperor, the Khan, but they havent sorted out their mommy issues and get triggered because they don’t know themselves well."

I’d definitely run 21 days of regeneration ZP, although admittedly, I would do it on a relaxed month… maybe over christmas or if I went travelling… not when I was heavily focused on my business

5 Likes

This is not meant to be confrontational whatsoever. Is this confirmed through support or Saint/Fire?

1 Like

There you go.

4 Likes

Which leads to fragile egos :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks @Invictus!

1 Like