PhasingPhoenix's start: Quantum Limitless +AM

So…It’s been a while. Time to clean the cobwebs away. When I last wrote here it was during stage 3 of Quantum Limitless qv2.

QL is a sneaky sub. I don’t notice it much, but things just works. For example, pocket parking. Something that I gone to extreme lenghts to avoid in the past and thus never practiced. Now I have done them several times, flawlessly, on the first attempt, and I am surprised everytime it goes so smoothly.

Another thing that I notice is that when using my toaster or microwave (without accurate timer), I often return to the device right before they finish. QL is liquifying my intelligence in subtle but broad ways.

Liked st1, st2 and st4 more then st3 for some reason. Felt less eager to learn stuff on st3 but guess that could be recon. Right as I started using st4, ZP happend. The hype train was going so fast that I had to pounce on it and decided to save st4 for later.

My first ZP stack became Regeneration, Chosen and Wanted. The end of the second 25+5 round thing, i replaced Regen and Chosen with Chosen From Within.

Next stack will probably be Sanguine, Minds Eye and QL st4

1 Like