PCC + Primal Seduction A Good Idea?

is combining pcc with primal seduction for strictly sex/seduction purposes a bad idea?

i think primal seduction already has elements that are supposed to help one maneuver social situation to maximize chances of getting laid.

if this is true then would it be a waste of time to add PCC to primal seduction if the only goal is sex/seduction?

@Azriel @Luther24 @Billions would appreciate your thoughts please if you have the time.

1 Like

Woah, that’s a combo that I never thought of lol.

Primal Seduction + PCC

You’re right about this

Primal Seduction has that social calibration and smoothness

I don’t know, I feel like Primal Seduction + Libertine is a better combo for sex/seduction. You like Libertine?

i like primal seduction a lot more then libertine though both give good results for me.

i think i tried both a long time ago in like 2021 so cannot remember what happened though it was most likely not good result if i never did it again.

i have done primal seduction + diamond several times to good results; have you tried that?

also, what are your thoughts on daredevil + primal seduction?

For aura based titles you have to have good inner growth.

From the description.
Libertine is nearly completely aura based, so it is more dependent on your inner growth. If you are closed off, scornful to those around you, low energy, unavailable to others, filled with blockages and traumas that need to be dealt with, then hold off with Libertine.

i get very obvious effects from libertine so no inner growth issues.

but primal seduction is way better for me.

it attracts significantly hotter women and the women are very aggressive in their pursuit of me.

libertine does not do that for me.

4 Likes

I’ve been running PCC a full loop each day after reading a chapter of 48LP.
Also been doing Libertine, Wanted, PS and/or S&S on different days. It’s definitely worth looking into on these.

The Laws in 48LP regarding not talking too much, saying less than needed, create an air of mystery, etc…all tie in well with Wanted.

These things are powerful stacked with PCC for sure. If you haven’t read the book yet, I recommend it. It juices up the brain to help PCC work better.

6 Likes

Shit, eh. no kidding lmao

Have you tried stacking PS and Libertine yet to see how that works out?

It depends on the missing links to your goals and what needs to get optimized to get there. If it’s social game mastery then PCC is the way to go.

2 Likes

i think i tried that once or twice in the ultima days.

it must not have worked well if i never used it again.

primal seduction gets me a lot of attention and interest but i still struggle to make a move.escalate.

i guess khan would be natural choice for that but everytime i run khan i get very negative effects and it has not helped with that.

so im think of trying primal seduction + pcc or primal seduction + daredevil

it;s been useless for me though as i still freeze up and never make a move even on blatant/aggressive interest.

it sucks to still struggle with approach anxiety even on super strong interest.

Yes, I was thinking about this pair as well.

True Social could be a better choice, however. Unless your social skills are good.

i do not own true social and not able to buy right now.

so i think my best options for what i own are to add daredevil or pcc.

i also own emperor, primal and wanted but not sure those will help.

That’s right, although I would rather work on my social skills with Daredevil and my inner game with Primal and once getting strong in those aspects I would go for Wanted and PS.

I think Primal Seduction should help you escalate eventually, if you run it consistently.

• Eradication of social anxiety and approach anxiety in particular (mental worry and anxiousness over every detail in the interaction).

Approach anxiety is caused by negative beliefs/fears.

When I’m in approach-mode, I don’t consider myself a pick-up artist.

You, my friend are receiving non-typical behavior from individuals around you.

The most logical thing to do is to investigate. Sherlock Holmes style, lol. Magnifying glass and everything lmao.

I’ll be your John Watson (wingman). HAhahahaha

But yeah these women are being very aggressive @TheQuestion, you need to confront them for safety reasons. If women are acting like that towards you, then you must conduct a thorough investigation that may or may not lead to DNA sampling. LMAO.

I recommend keeping a journal and writing down any beliefs/fears that pop up in your mind. They could be fears related to rejection, not fitting in, needing approval, etc.

Indeed brother,

Once you’re able to get past your approach anxiety, then I think you will live by your namesake and through your bedroom experiences, you will discover a whole new meaning to the term “begging @TheQuestion”.

edit:lmaoo, for real though good luck

1 Like

Oh I missed this lol

Yeah, so I never used Diamond or Daredevil so I can’t say.

I never used Diamond because I have most of the objectives already, I would only be using it to increase my own pleasure which, I don’t know it feels like low ROI to focus on. I respect the QoL increasing but there’s just too many other things that I always want to focus on like wealth building, charisma, leadership, learning new things, etc or self-development, shit even spirituality. But yeah, it sounds like a wicked combo. :100:

well first to be clear i think my problem is making the first move more then escalating.

its that initial approach/opening where im stuck.

secondly, i do not think primal seduction alone will work for this problem.

i have been running primal seduction for almost 2 years and have make 0 progress in that department.

i get very strong attraction but my ability to make that first move has not improved at all since 2021.

i think i need to explore other options like daredevil,true social,etc…

1 Like

Honestly, I don’t think there IS a cure for approach anxiety, aside from drugs/alcohol lol. Even the best pick up artists in the world still get approach anxiety, at least on the first or first few approaches. I did around 60 approaches last year in the span of like a month and a half and still got approach anxiety on my first 1-3 approaches per day. It definitely lessens the more often you do them though, but remember that on each new day, those first 1-3 will always be intense.

Goes away when you do 50 per day, not 60 in 45 days…

PCC is an awesome subliminal for any social interactions, yes, even Primal Seduction

1 Like