Paragon Diamond Dragon

Day 140

ME x1

I decided to play DR ST 4/U once a week. That’ll be Wednesdays.

Day 141

DU x1
PSITU x1
SMX2U x1

Couldn’t fall asleep yesterday. Ended up staying up til 5. The rest of the day was alright.

1 Like

If i may ask, how has the DU and SMX2U combo been? Ive seen saint really hype it up but havent seen any reviews of it at all.

2 Likes

I’m definitely feeling more sensitive, lasting longer, fuller. It’s definitely a good synergistic combo

Day 142

DR ST 4 x1
DRU x1
ME x1

Day 143 (Thursday)

DU x1
PSITU x1
SMX2 x1

I had to help my dad with this video he was working on. My head started to hurt a little bit. I think it was because I didn’t drink a lot of water today.

Day 144

Rest Day. Today was my step-grandpa’s funeral today. My head was hurting all day so I decided to take a rest day.

2 Likes

Day 145

Rest Day.

Day 146

Rest Day.

Sorry about your step-grandpa.

1 Like

Condolences, my friend.

Thank you @RVconsultant @Lion

1 Like

Day 147

ME x1

I’ve been seeing 222/333. I can’t wait to get my imagination up to Tesla’s level. I was reading ME’s description again and I imagined that perfect cube in the darkness with distinct detail. It reminded me of The AllSpark from Transformers.

1 Like

Day 148

DU x1
PSITU x1
SMX2U x1

1 Like

Day 149

DR ST 4 x1
DRU x1

I’ve just been reading Invincible comic all day.

You feeling okay? Fatigued? Bored? Unmotivated?

There’s something going on that’s making me a little sad but it has nothing do with me reading that comic book all day. I’ve been meaning to read this comic for a month now.

1 Like

Day 150

DU x2

I tried to do some pull ups today. I could only do four of them. Back in high school, I could do 30. I’m going to set that number as a goal I want to get back and eventually pass.

1 Like

Day 151

DR x1
DRU x1
ME x2

Day 152

Rest Day.