Paragon Diamond Dragon

yeah I’m going to give it another go

Day 112

DR ST 4 x1
DRU x1
ME x1

I feel my visualization and manifestation is getting better. I was looking at getting a philly cheesesteak from doordash a couple days ago. The meals that we got yesterday had philly cheesesteaks in it.

Day 113

PSITU x1
SMX2U x1
DU x1

I won a giveaway today. It’s my second time in my life winning one.

1 Like

Day 114

DR ST 4 x1
DRU x1
ME x1

Day 115

DU x1
PSITU x1
SMX2U x1

I’ve been seeing 11:11 alot. It seems I should continue on my current course. When I woke up, my first thought was about this girl from my sophomore year of high school.

Day 116

DR ST 4 x1
DRU x1
ME x1

How has DRU been for you?

I find it really strong.

It’s been good so far. I had some spouts of anger and a moment of inferiority pop up. Are you using ST 4 and DRU together? I was thinking about dropping ST 4 but not yet.

Day 117

Rest Day.

I’m using DR st4 in a custom healing plus DRU. It’s strong!

I don’t know if DRU is a substitute for DR st4, which is why I’m running both. I figure I’d rather be ruthless towards my issues, so hit them with both DR modules.

1 Like

I just read the description again.

You will also notice an Ultima version of Dragon Reborn. This is ST4 of Dragon Reborn in Ultima, and the same principles apply – take your time with the first three stages before listening to ST4. It is also advised to listen to the normal ST4 before listening to the Ultima of Dragon Reborn — it is an extremely narrow acting version of Dragon Reborn, and you will want to reap the full, wide benefits of ST4 and all the previous stages. As any other Ultima, use it as a supplement to your main stack. Of course, these are recommendations – you are always free to experiment.

Day 118

Rest Day. I won another giveaway. I didn’t believe it at first until the notifications started showing up.

2 Likes

Day 119

DR ST 4 x1
DRU x1
ME x1

Been looking at houses because we outgrew our current place. I felt really amazing today.

Day 120

DR ST 4 x1
DRU x1
ME x1

Day 121

PSITU x1
DU x1
SMX2U x1

I felt more in tune with myself today.

Day 122

PSITU x1
DU x1
SMX2U x1

Day 123

DR ST 4 x1
DRU x1
ME x1

Day 124

Rest Day. Woke up later than I wanted to. I had to help my dad out with his instagram because his account got hacked. The rest of day was spent reading

Day 125

Rest Day

Day 126

DR ST 4 x1
DRU x1

I weighed myself and gained 8 pounds in 2 months. I’m glad i’m not underweight anymore. I’ve been underweight my whole life. Now I have to start working out. Im trying to look like my profile picture lol.

1 Like