Paragon Diamond Dragon

My philosophy is that rest days are always good.

1 Like

Day 87

DR ST 3 x2

Day 88

DR ST 3 x1

I was chilling at the house with my dad and sibling. We watched a couple of movies. It was a pretty good day

Day 89

Rest Day.

Day 90

Rest Day.

Day 91

DR ST 4 x1
DRU x1

For this ST, I’m probably going to go with MWF for 2 weeks. I just had a flash of a headache. I signed up for that crypto group today. I’m excited to be in it.

1 Like

I appreciate your consistency, dedication, and discipline I’ve noticed as you have been journaling!

:trophy:

Day 92

DU 3 minutes

I had a little headache before playing DU. I stopped it around the 3 minutes because the headache got a little stronger. The headache right now is pretty strong. I may play PCU through the night. Tomorrow, I’ll split up DR ST 3/DRU throughout the day instead of back to back.

If you mean Dragon Reborn Ultima, that seems to be very strong. Perhaps give DR st4 another 2 weeks before starting.

I’ll probably do that. Thats Diamond Ultima. Dragon Reborn Ultima was on Monday

Thanks for clarifying!

Day 93

DR ST 4

I still had a little headache earlier in the day. My dad and I watched godzilla vs king kong. We enjoyed it.

Day 94

DU x2

I talked to my friend today. It was nice getting caught up with what everyone in our group was doing.

Day 95

DR ST 4

Day 96

Rest Day

Day 97

Rest Day.

Day 98

DR ST 4 x1
ME x1

I’m excited to finally put Mind’s Eye to use.

Day 99

DR ST 4 x2
ME x1

I was feeling extra sleepy. Took two naps today.

Remember with Qv2, you may only need 1 loop of DR.

Day 100

DR ST 4 Qv2 x1
ME Qv2 x1

I wasn’t as tired as I was yesterday. I finally got my wrist defender. I’m gonna put that to use tomorrow.

1 Like