Paragon and Tinnitus?

@SubliminalUser thanks for the tip

I’m not familiar with this formatting- is that negative 90% -I don’t see that as an option on my media player-may have to try a new one- what media player do you use for this?

Also what does that mean -90 % ?

1 Like

This is using iTunes. -90% means that the volume is only 10% of what it would be given the volume setting.
Let’s say this is one setting, at volume X.

Let’s say this is another, at volume Y.

The -90% means that we will have only 10% of what we would usually have at volume X and volume Y (so, 0.1X and 0.1Y).

2 Likes

got it- thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah running ST1 first. I’ve been running Ultimas since since they were introduced. I can’t necessarily say they’ve had an effect on tinnitus since I haven’t been measuring or paying attention. Maybe they have, maybe they haven’t. But I still have been running them. It’s definitely not as big of an impact as me blasting music via headphones or in my car

1 Like

I’m leaning towards dropping my fitness Paragon custom and
redoing it with DR Stage 3 and Paragon in QV2 format-with only 8 other health related modules and 4 aps/sps modules that I"ve already been working with ear, head, respiratory, nervous system.

I believe another user mentioned QL Stage 1 completely eliminating his tinnitus-but don’t won’t to throw that in the mix just yet.

@SubliminalUser do you think this will be as effective as running DR and Paragon as a stack?

1 Like