2 Likes

2 Likes

7 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator
1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

The SubMemes voting is now open and will last until tomorrow. Vote for your favorite, and the top 3 will receive prizes.

Good luck.

• dorfmeister
  • koroush
  • Rapsta
  • Matt
  • elementary_vision
  • DarkPhilosopher
  • mecharc
  • Valygar
  • WhiteTiger
  • friday
  • Harshitt_mittal
  • Fractal
  • Malkuth
  • Yondaime
  • Sirchiropractixalot

0 voters

Can we vote for ourselves? asking for a friend…

1 Like

5 Likes

Should I vote, or should I remain impartial? In the same line of thought, should I even qualify? Such dilemma’s…

1 Like

To all those who helped me attain second place in this inaugural contest, your boy appreciates your support :heart:

To all those of you who decided that @friday’s memes were better than mine, yall dead to me :skull_and_crossbones:

8 Likes

Cracked up at this for real. :joy:

3 Likes

That Inner Circle meme was dope, but that Blue Skies meme though…

1 Like

This is how I imagine my price ceremony…

Let me add a quick story

When Fire started this thread I did not plan to participate as I never created any memes and there were already many hilarious memes posted here in this thread, especially from @dorfmeister, @Matt and @GoldenTiger. These guys just come to my mind right now. I just switched from StarkQ to StarkQ-Terminus and I think it was Day 3 or 4 when my first ever Terminus reconcilation hit me. I was tired, exhausted, just lying in my bed unmotivated to do anything besides just doodling around this forum. I happened to click on the link Fire posted above to the meme website and searched for some funny memes. The first one was with the palm tree, and I knew instantly how to create a subclub meme out of it. And then literally one after another, Blue Skies done, Daredevil done, Sex Mastery done. I created one meme after another. All the memes I posted (except 1-2) were made on this day. It so weird as I am talking about creating memes but I was in such creative flow state I only experienced on Terminus…

5 Likes

“Friday, the prize”…

1 Like

All prizes have been handed out.

Congratulations to all the winners.

4 Likes