NSE with non NSE

Does NSE in one title improve the running or performance of other non NSE track in your stack?

@Forum_Ambassadors @AnswerGroup

Saint said it does

1 Like

Do you have the reference or link to that?

1 Like

“I don’t have a link, but he mentioned it several times, that all”

That’s what I started to write.

I’m 100% positive that’s its a case in a custom. Saint mentioned it several times that everything in a custom is filtered through a nse lense when there’s a nse module.

I would imagine that if you listen them back to back it would have a similar effect, like NR+EOG1.
But if you listen to them on separate days, I’m not sure.

1 Like

Does this just apply to customs, that is the question. Because those are cores and modules unified into one.

Major programs in a stack together could be different. Would like clarification on this, hopefully @AnswerGroup will answer. Or else a support ticket.

4 Likes

Now I wonder what would happen if you stack titles with different NSE, like New Wealth Experience and New Romance or New Healing…

Are these able to compliment one another or will they look to filter the stack through one predominantly.

So if stacking these titles would it be best for them to have the same type of NSE to avoid a clash? But each NSE if tailored for that sub will not be identical anyway, right?

NSE will not clash.
Many titles have multiple NSEs anyways.
New Emperor for example has NRE plus NWE.
RotNW has NDE plus NRE IIRC.
I think their scripting advanced so much that you can’t keep it apart anyways. NSE is a new way of scripting. It doesn’t usually mean that there is a specific NRE core in a romance title, it’s more the way romance scripting is accomplished.
Therefore they’re not speaking about all the different N_Es anymore but rather of NSE as a whole.

2 Likes

Yes, however those products have been blended or baked into one subliminal, so not necessarily the same as how separate subs interact with their unique NSE, and I still wonder about how they are filtered with each other and if one NSE may take dominance.

I see it as like when you eat food, whether you chew it together in one meal and it all blends together and get digested together or have multiple meals digested separately it all eventually is digested in the same body and everything has an effect and an alchemy happens naturally based on who you are and what you need.

Titles don’t interact with each other, they interact with you, so ultimately you’re the one deciding consciously or subconsciously what subs in your stack or what part of the subs gets digested and executed.

I think the answer you are looking for cannot be answered by anyone except your own unique experience.

2 Likes

Yeah NWE, NRE, NLE, NLoE and NDE are all subcategories of the NSE which is a new scripting method, which to my understanding is a new frame
new outlook, it allows you to understand your own experience differently and extract lessons from it as much as it manifest positive experiences that changes the way you understand reality.
This has been my experience, no more hard-hitting the wall, but instead going through a situation and surprising yourself with a new unconscious response.
Thats pretty cool because in a way is effortless, you develop new behaviors, not to say that theres isn’t any work, but the work is seamless in some cases and in other cases you feel like theres no other option than to change.

For me the strongest shift that NSE brings is honesty… which melted the guilt away… Anyway I digress… NSE RULES

4 Likes

Yes, one title with NSE will change your processing of any other sub. NSE is a way of thinking, interpreting and understanding.
I feel is more of a way of living life a shift of perspective.
What I like most and I didnt like before is the transparency… I dont notice that Im changing while its happening, but I notice it after the fact, looking back you simply do things in a more congruent way, congruently with your core values.
Its not always easy, but theres a strenght inside that helps you do it anyway.

2 Likes

Heres a quote…

3 Likes