Not comparing myself to others

What’s the best way for me to not compare myself to other males sexually and romantically?

Like dismissing myself in some way in regards to a girl because “she’d probably like my friend more anyway” or “she’ll like that type of guy not me” something other of this nature.

What sub is best for this?

Primal seduction? LBfH?

1 Like

Primal Ascension

4 Likes

Ascension + LBFH for 6 months. Then run Emperor.

You’re welcome!

3 Likes

Thank you, I’ve already got emperor and khan, should I run one of them instead of Ascension?

1 Like

Depends on how serious and dedicated your are. Khan level 1 is Total Breakdown. It will try to hunt and eradicate all and any internal weaknesses. The process can be intense if you don’t have a solid foundation.
Maybe run Emperor and LBFH for a few months then try your hand at Khan. Don’t be surprised if Emperor gives you so good results that you don’t want to switch. It is a fantastic sub.

1 Like

IMHO because Emperor is upgraded, and because LBFH is free, I would go with those two currently.

Even Emperor solo or LBFH solo will hit these from two different angles… Emperor is an amazing all around sub, so is LBFH.

2 Likes

I can’t wait until LFfH is updated with NSE. Really fall in love with yourself at your core. Not in a narcissistic way

2 Likes

Also would be really cool to make a NWE or NRE custom with LBFH.

Use your self love to generate unimaginable wealth, or, use your self love to create amazing sexual connections.

1 Like

I watched this YouTuber who said she created an alter ego self that she compared herself to and her brain became satisfied by that. She said that the brain will always compare. Her alter ego was a cave woman.

Compare yourself to who you were and look for all the ways you are different and better. Even small changes.

For me, Ascension took out that insecurity since it has a strong independence sway in it. I realized a month in or so that other’s opinions really didn’t matter to me. It felt natural to be confident and not insecure. Emotional independence is a very strong part of Ascension.

I bring this up since Emperor makes you act IMMEDIATELY, and if you’re not used to moving and making things happen, it might be rough initially.

Note: I used Ascension in its first and second release, years before ZP. Every ZP sub I’ve used hit much, much sooner. Ascension too.

2 Likes

Run the New Emperor. It’s like that times a thousand

1 Like

Not right now. I did 2 loops, and it kicked my tail.

My motivation was to avoid discomfort from Regeneration. It wasn’t a smart move. Regeneration’s digging in.

Being honest, I need to get out of Regeneration’s way and allow it to work.

…I was also scared I might be too offensive around my ex and daughter on Thanksgiving. I made that mistake before with version 3 years back. Emperor affects me QUICKLY. I changed from soft and spongy to shooting nails at stupidity.

I won’t take my stuff out on them.

You often heard them on psychological discussion, “Never compare yourself with others”, because if you do you will find your weakness and you feel bad about it. But in normal circumstances when you encounter them try not to give too much attention over them and it will pass away.

I would consider listening to Genesis or Love Bomb. Entry level will give you a good foundation and when you will finally had it you will not felt bad comparing yourself to a superhero.

I will not recommend advance title right away as it will be like going to war instantly without some training. It is like having trending items in life but do not know what to do with them.

Emperor is making me not care what others think and stops me from compering my self to others

2 Likes

Same here. I used to be so obsessed with trying to figure out how people can afford shit. Now I don’t give a flying flock

1 Like

Honestly I think I’m more concerned with people trying to get in my way or slow me down more than I am comparing myself to anyone

1 Like