Ecstasy of gold

5/28. Today I’m starting my new journal as I’m having all sorts of revelations; and with that my goals are shifting. If there is one skill to master, that will effect all areas of your life, it is the ability to manifest, to create your own reality.

With my first loop of The Crucible, and possible blooming effects of Revelation of Mind from my past cycle, I realize how this ability could be at my fingertips. I was reading think and grow rich this afternoon, specifically the chapter on Faith. Hill suggests that just reading affirmations and auto suggestion mixed on its own has no effect, but when mixed with the emotions of Faith, LOVE, and SEX, you supercharge your ability to transmute thought into reality. My soul focus for this next year will be to cultivating this ability.

In order to do that the two titles I am going to focus on are Revelation of Mind to develop control over my own thoughts, my ability to visualize, eliminate negative thoughts, and The Crucible to super charge my thoughts with sex energy. While i have outside goals, mastering this skill is the foundation that will allow me to achieve anything I want in the physical plane.

10 Likes

Watching this for crucible results!

1 Like

Day 2 5/29 Haven’t ran any loops as of yet but I can make some reports on yesterday. Was working at the bar all night, and I have to say the social effects are definitely powerful and not something I’ll have to worry about with this stack.

One thing I noticed from the sales page from stage 1 is that you may find people you have a natural connection with become more interested in you. One of my co-workers who I have a lot of sexual connection with but who is a little bit guarded as she has a boyfriend was intensely coming on to me yesterday. Although the attraction has always been there, normally I am the pursuer. This girl is exactly my type, and have to say one of the baddest women I’ve seen in person lol. I am normally making a lot of sexual jokes etc with her, but this time around the flip was totally script. I felt I had a completley different vibe, still a highly sexual energy, just not chanelled directly at her, I consciously tried to use the energy between us to level up my state/aura. She was defientley in chasing mode, lingering around me, asking me about my plans for the next week etc.

Overall my charisma was at a really high level all throughout the day. Felt different from the charisma I’ve expierienced on other subs, a lot more natural to my true personality as it was my own sexual aura/energy fueling it completley congruent to me as opposed to scripting from the titles, and in my opinion much more powerful.

Ambition was really high, had a pretty solid day money wise, and overall a pretty amazing day.

Now when I came home however, me and my girlfriend ended up getting in a pretty big fight. Pretty random, but ended up arguging until like 2 am for basically no reason. Not sure if this was trauma/stuff coming up from Khan Black or completely unrelated, but definitely pretty intense. Felt like we did end up working through a lot and today we are in a much better place, but interesting that I really haven’t been triggered like that in the relationship in months…

5 Likes

Quick update on the work day as it’s one of the best selling days I’ve had in awhile. Started off with a meeting in which my boss adressed pretty much every concern I had moving forward, didn’t bring anything up pretty much out of the blue with some different things we will be doing with our marketing etc that should be getting us back on the right track.

Productivity wise has been extremely high. Everytime I get an urge to check my phone/space off it’s almost like I am in capable of doing so. I feel the resistance and know that it’s not in line with my goals/chief aim that i set for myself. Conversations are extremely smooth on my sales calls, feel like I know exactly the right questions to ask and am not missing any steps in my sales process. I would attiribute this more to RoM as my thinking just feels extremely clear, totally focused on the present.

It’s almost scary how quickly I feel I can manifest, weather it’s sales/income or whatever. I’m thinking I found a lethal stack here. :rofl:

3 Likes

Just confused. What’s the current stack you’re reporting on? You haven’t run any loops of Crucible yet right?

RoM and Khan Black. Ran my first loop of Crucible the night it dropped before bed when I started my new cycle. RoM has been my most consistent title over my last couple cycles, but I am running the two together exclusively now.

2 Likes

VERY COOL that you’re in sales as well! EXTRA following this thread now :wink:

Thanks for clarifying

5/31
Ran both titles this morning. One thing I’ve experienced on this stack is that it has definitely been manifesting challenges with my relationship. I’ve been thinking a lot deeper about what I want out of life, and if my current course is in line with that. I’ve been in the relationship for over a year now, and while there are a lot of things great about it, I do feel we aren’t completely in line with our vision/values.

That’s probably been the biggest challenge so far. My income from my sales job was down significantly from last month, however I feel like that has more to do with a lot of transitions we were going through mid-month. I can definitely do better on my end, however I will need to get a bit more creative with my marketing as we have slowed down in that department. Pipeline is looking strong though, so I should be able to get back to that 5-6K mark in June with that, and the bar I work at does most of it’s business in the summer, goal there will be to pull in an extra 3K this month.

Over the last couple years, I’ve really grown to value wealth and the freedom it can provide. I don’t always utilize my resources the best, and definitely have a tendency to let loose every once and while which sets me back quite a bit, but I’m really trying to get out of that cycle. Stress from finances puts so much more tension on relationships, affects my ability to sell and puts me in a bad frame, and really limits what I want to achieve in my life. While my stack right now isn’t wealth focused, it pretty much has been for the last year or two. Right now I’ve come to realize that in order to change that situation for good, I need to focus on developing my awareness. My income and skills aren’t the cause of my financial tension as I have months where I bring in close to 10K, it’s more my decision making and tendency to be impulsive. For the next few months, especially with RoM in my stack, I’m really going to try and bring a higher level of awareness to my actions, and also my limiting beliefs that I feel like lead me back to being in scarcity.

My ability to visualize has also drastically improved. I didn’t realize it until about a week ago, when I started back up with doing affirmations/visualizations on my goals, but my vision is definitely becoming more and more clear.

2 Likes

6/6. Haven’t updated in awhile as I had a pretty busy weekend with work, as well as my birthday. Fell off track for a couple days celebrating a bit too hard, but today I’m defientley picking up the momentum again. Sales are coming easily, work opportunities popping up, over all things just feel like they are coming efforortlessly. Written affirmations/ Think and Grow Rich self suggestion has certainly been aiding in the process. First time I just feel really clear and consistent with what I want over the course of a few weeks.

RoM continues to impress, the awarness I have over my negative self talk has been incredible. It’s something I feel I do almost sub-consciously now but every time I notice negative thoughts, I simply re-frame, or re-phrase it in a more empowering way.

I am really eager to try out Genesis, but I’m making so much progress on this stack that I think I will need to keep it at least until the end of the cycle. I wanted something to focus on the external, however I am noticing by mastering my internal world and thoughts, that it really is beginning to manifest on the external, and in a way that feels authentic to what I"m really trying to create.

One thing today that I found pretty interesting is that I am really beginning to be looked at as a strong leader at work. I started out the new guy, pretty unvocal, easy going, etc. I’m taking a lot more responsibility for not only my actions, but also helping the team improve. I’ve been asked to lead meetings, take on other tasks, and it feels really natural to be in that role. I’ve been considering eventually stepping up to become a sales manager, as some times the day-day monotony can start to feel stale. However working with others, making sure we are performing effectively, and being a leader seems like it may be a better fit for me, as well as an essential skill for what I’m looking to do.

2 Likes

A belated happy birthday!!!

It sounds like your sales performance is still great or better on this stack then it was before (pending bloom contribution)

What is your sense of what is shifting with your values on this stack?

My 2 cents

There are a few things that make sales consistently interesting

1. Opportunity to grow your skill set that makes a difference, like you see shifts in performance
  2. The majority of your time is spend on sales calls not building pipeline
  3. You can earn big and continue to earn bigger consistently
  4. You have a team of people who you can compete with in a positive way and hopefully people who are way better than you
  5. Learn from the people way better than you

Happy Birthday!

1 Like

@Davisnwc documented his journey rising up the ranks in his sales career extremely thoroughly. His journal might be worth checking out for you.

I believe he was stacking RICH & Emperor, pretty consistently alongside quite a few other subs.

And IIRC, @Ice got a promotion running RICH & Chosen

Both in sales

1 Like

During that 15 month stint I used quite a few programs…RICH started it all, the spark that lit the flame, and emperor was used quite a bit as well

1 Like

Happy birthday :slight_smile:

1 Like

A Very Happy Birthday, Niles!!!

Not too much has shifted on my values in my opinion, what’s shifted is where my actions are coming from. Simply put I believe I’m thinking at a higher level, so my sales calls are going easier. The paradigm which I’m operating from feels completely different, like I can consciously shift my states for what I need to be in for my goals. Sales call? Curiosity, helpfulness, expert advisor. Gym? Aggressive, present, mindful. Relationship? Dynamic, coquettish, loving.

The faculties of my mind has become infinitely more develop, my manifestations have sky rocketed, mind has quieted down, I just feel more conscious. This has been the biggest change, and probably the most noticeable because I’ve stacked ROM here and there for my last few cycles and precious become that. This is the most consistent I’ve been with a stack though.

On the Khan Black side, I’m more disciplined, have more energy in general, and the attention I get from women is at its peak. It’s very natural to me, but I walk in a room, grocery shop, whatever and I can feel women making eye contact across the room. It’s different from Wanted, as having nothing on the external stack wise I would say my looks and confidence actually went down. It’s more of a raw/ on purpose energy.

With that being said, I’ve decided to keep my current stack, but adding something to do with the physical today :slight_smile: any guesses?

4 Likes

Maybe wait till you hit Khan Black ST2 to see if it has any external effects as far as looks. But other than that I would say Stark and Wanted have that exterior polishing scripting for sure.

Went with Genesis as I wanted something a bit lighter, that would also aid in my financial goals. Looks maxing isn’t really a goal for me at the moment. Feel like I’m at such a cross roads in my life, and really unsure of my next steps. Defientley need some positivity, confidence, as well as financial motivation and Genesis seemed the most to fit the bill.

Ran Khan Black and Genesis today, and will run ROM this weekend. So far it’s been a pretty sluggish day although I did go out and have a few drinks last night with my girlfriend which in general has a pretty big impact. On top of that I’ve been rethinking my life and purpose like all day. Still managed to be semi productive at work; however not the best day in that department. Defientley feeling a lot of processing going on, but at the same time I feel like that’s what I need.

3 Likes

“but at the same time I feel like that’s what I need.”

Acknowledging your changes is HUGE!

Subs are like lifting weights, if it don’t hurt the day after you ain’t doing it right.

If feel you, Khan can be harsh and you may not like it but you know it’s worth it.

All part of the journey

Update here, been a pretty wild week emotionally. Over the past week I’ve been running Genesis rather then RoM, will continue next cycle with all 3, but for now wanted to give Genesis a chance to do it’s work. Been consistent with Khan stage 1 for the entire cycle.

This past weekend was pretty wild, a lot of drinking, a lot of drama with the girlfriend. Went out with some of my co-workers on Friday and had 4 smokeshow girls all fighting over my attention. The girl with the boyfriend I mentioned earlier in the journal came out to meet my by her self at a bar, but I was with a bunch of other girls. All types of drama there, then ended up bringing a couple of them back to my place to smoke. Ended up not pursuing anything because of my girlfriend, but had an opportunity to have a three some with two of the most attractive women I’ve been around in my life.

My girlfriend ended up going through my phone as she was out of town all weekened lol, needless to say she was pretty pissed I was out with all of these girls. Since then it’s been almost constant fighting, but in a way I think it made me come to a lot of realizations about my sexuality, purpose in life, etc. I think a lot of the way I have treated her and past girlfriends is because sub consciously I have so much anger at women for how I viewed my Mom. It’s really led me to some un-healthy realtionships and bad patterns. Not in an abusive way, but defientley not the most loyal partner overall. I always looked to people like Andrew Tate, pick up-artists etc as a way to justify my actions because deep down I always thought women would do the same thing to me if I wasn’t cheating and didn’t see me as high value. Over the past week I’ve really seen how flawed this belief system is, and how it’s prevented me from growing into the best man I can be. I’ve decided to really focus on doing the hard things with my partner, putting in the work, being loyal, and focusing on my leadership and growth not just in my career but in my relationships as well.

I’m taking on the 75 hard day challenge, following a strict diet, working out daily, reading/mediating, and no drinking and alcolhol. Not something I want to quit forever, as I do enjoy some of the expieriences I’ve had, but at this time it’s really limiting my growth and hindering me from becoming the person I know I can be. Excited to share my progress that I make over the next couple months on that.

As far as Genesis goes I think a lot of it has been healing hence the challenges I’ve experienced over the past week. I was expecting some what of a smooth ride with Genesis, however that’s not really been what happened to this point. Instead it’s been incredibly challenging emotionally for me, I believe because purpose and meaning is my #1 value, and something I really struggle with to begin with. Didn’t notice much as far as positive changes goes until today. I think all of the emotional stuff coming up is a part of the growth process, and it’s brought me so many huge revelations about who I am at my core, and what I really want in my life. It’s made it much easier to socialize, because I am being congruent to my beliefs and values. My confidence is definitely at an all time high, not in the same way as Emperor, but more in the way of I am exactly who I am and will not compromise that for anyone.

3 Likes