New Subliminal Stack

Hello fellow Sub Clubbers,

After having limited results with subs in Bali, now that I’m back in Aus I would like to shift focus onto Healing again for a while.

While I still did have some great social results on my trip, I was too intermittent or sporadic with use and this caused a loss of momentum.

For me True Social was the winner over DD.

So now I’m looking at a sub stack of either LBfH with Heartsong.

Or

LBfH with Sanguine: The Elixir

Mainly I would like to work on self love and acceptance, healing toxic emotions such as shame, but also eliminating craving, clinging and aversion…

Ideally would like to become in a better position for meeting a life partner, but no good meeting them if your junk gets in the way and it doesn’t last.

Which of these combinations do you think would be best overall or you suggest others?

I am planning to keep on them for a few cycles.

Thanks in advance.

@AnswerGroup @Forum_Ambassadors

5 Likes

Love Bomb for Humanity + Heartsong should do the trick for your goals :+1:

2 Likes

I am using them (+ Dragon Reborn: Limit Destroyer) and can confirm :wink:

2 Likes

How do you find these are going for you?

Did you start with all 3 from the beginning, or introduce each one at once until you got a good gauge on the effect of them together?

What would you say your noticing out of this combination?

I think I will just keep mine to a 2 sub stack, never really tried 3 as it can slow results.

And DRLD is a tough title to run?

I replaced Wanted Black with Heartsong after a certain experience and after a week I added LBFH because I felt like using it again.

I love this combo, it makes me feel so good and full of love throughout the day, and I express it through gestures, visualizations, thoughts, in my offline diary and pretty much everything I do. I feel this combination is more powerful than I could imagine. Everything, including myself, becomes more beautiful, and for what you are looking for it is certainly perfect

I feel it lighter than I expected, when I found myself in front of what was blocking me I faced it differently, at that moment I no longer saw it as a limit or a block, it was a quick change within me but also very natural, it wasn’t difficult to manage.
It’s hard to explain, for example with Genesis I was definitely aware of the changes that were taking place whereas with DR:LD I feel it inside me but it works in the background

Nha I haven’t felt slower results, but yes I too have always preferred to run only 2 sub (I will remove DR:LD on day 60). I actually wanted to try Love Bomb as a third sub to see how they work together.

1 Like

I wanted to ask as well, are you doing full loops, or mini and micro?

Which seems to work best for you and gives the most results?

I’m looking into true social. Could you share more about it?

I’m especially curious if it made you feel more connected to people.

I have been running “alpha” subs a long time… I feel like people connect to me well… but I don’t always feel like the feeling is mutual. They respect me but I don’t respect, I’m not excited by them, not curious about them.

Did true social make you more curious, engaged, excited by others (when it was deserved)?

1 Like

Hi Ouroboros,

Yes definitely True Social helps me tremendously connect with others, they warm toward me readily and are ultra friendly, but not in an overbearing way.

I seem to get a lot of comments from people when out too that I’ve never had in the past, such as telling me that Im amazing, and special…

It’s easy to meet people, its like it draws positive and fun people to you, those with depth of character. Those I am interested in and curious about. It’s like it builds respect, trust and admirability very quickly from others.

Finding other souls with the same or similar quests in life and passions. Like you are meant to meet each other and you just gell together.

This is one of my favourite subs, which I have used on a couple of other overseas travels now. It has been reliable and fast to act with results.

I tried DD first on last vacation, and felt a bit too disengaged socially. I felt like the do not care about meeting persons part goes a bit too into overdrive.

That’s my perspective on it anyhow, others might be different.

But I can highly recommend this sub. I have made a bunch of new life long friends who understand and do not judge me thanks to it.

2 Likes

Full loops

1 Like

Can you please elaborate? I am curious what is your overall experience with alpha subs and with which ones.

1 Like

1.5 year ascended mogul, 6 months mogul, 9 months EOG, 3 months commander, 3 months emperor, 6 months HOM, 4 months PCC, A dozen loops of DRST1, some regen/elixir Qv2, 3 cycles of Sanguine: Elixir ZP

Maybe a few others? That’s the bulk of it

1 Like

What’s ascended mogul like compared to mogul? I have AM but I always regretted not getting mogul instead.

1 Like

The descriptions of mogul and AM are pretty accurate.

AM is a combination of alpha and wealth. It’s a bigger title than mogul, by a bit. Maybe 30% bigger? That’s just guesswork. But it’s safe to say it’s a bit denser but not too much denser….

It’s a combination of ascension and mogul. Not just all of ascension and all of mogul… stack the two separately if you want that. But you could say AM will go about 70% as deep as mogul on wealth AND 70% as deep as ascension on alpha stuff.

So it’s just about intelligent self-diagnosis and prescription. Do you need more alpha work to get to your goals? Or more pure wealth consciousness?

3 Likes

I like your descriptions of many things so far.
Was the difference between AM and Emperor significant for you?

Yeah, I liked AM but I felt like I need less of the alpha stuff so that’s why I regretted not buying mogul instead. But yeah, still a solid sub that’s good to have on standby.

I think the alpha “stuff” is extremely important, and mogul is a much more advanced title than ascended mogul.

Look at genesis. It’s a great sub because it has just about everything in there for all purposes. AM has just about everything you’ll ever need for wealth purposes. You need the foundation from AM for mogul to become hypereffective.

Then, when you’re like “okay alpha work was great but it’s hitting a plateau now” that’s when you have your time with Mogul directly.

A more wealth-oriented sub will not make you more money faster unless you’ve self diagnosed and come to the conclusion that everything is fine and dandy EXCEPT for money beliefs.

But it’s always more than that

1 Like

That’s right. I think the alpha scripting is definitely good for everything. I was thinking of more sex, seduction etc when I wrote that which is not really anything to do with being assertive and confident. I stand corrected on that one. Plus most of you guys are way more insightful than me. Genesis had me seeing things more clearly, I think I will go back to it at some stage. I would have thought mogul would be an easier sub than AM but what you say makes sense.

Easier or harder is besides the point here, they’re a similar “difficulty” in that sense.

You’re just more likely to get guaranteed results.

Genesis + AM is what I recommend to everyone who’s serious about moneymaking but new to subilminals.

2 Likes