New Roadmap Thread (May 2019)

I am with Amash on that good idea mate

3 Likes

When you can, could you please tell us what informed this decision?

What are the reasons you are choosing to move from Emperor to Khan? Especially that your version of Emperor is custom made, so Khan must have something about it that got you really excited to use it.

3 Likes

I made a playlist with 3x Emperor, 2x Primal Seduction (iron thrones) and limitless V2… I don’t think you need limitless V2 tho. During the day I listened exclusively to emperor V3 for a couple of hours.

Haven’t had the chance to try that stack again, my app keeps crashing during the night…! Of course, they may be other factors that triggers that attraction, but men, I keep asking myself… I didn’t feel any different, except I didn’t cared at all about anything… I was only sad because I lost my doggo. Maybe the “IDGAF” attitude helped also… I will have to wait next week to go out!

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign
Have social intelligence scripting been added to emperor V3 when it was upgraded?

4 Likes

That is awesome. Ya i can see how that could get old lol

2 Likes

Out of curiosity how much of Daredevil (if any) got into Emperor v3?

6 Likes

Is there any scripting in Sex Mastery V2 that will, ehem, increase our love juice?

3 Likes

Simply put – the ability to hone in on particular objectives to fine-tune my results. My Khan will be custom built and tailored too. :wink:

3 Likes

To an extent, yes. But the upgrade was more a technological upgrade and a scripting update. We didn’t add as many features. Instead, we fine tuned the product to make it more effective.

5 Likes

Not much. Khan has a lot (if not all) of Daredevil. Emperor is still geared toward the solopreneur.

6 Likes

Yes, kinda. More like… maximize. Always practice safe sex when running Sex Mastery. Things are bound to get passionate. :wink: :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign:
As someone that is stacking Primal Seduction and Aura, could you give a rough estimate of when these two subliminals will be updated to the most recent tech?

3 Likes

Primal Seduction is relatively new though so i doubt it will be updated anytime soon.

2 Likes

Question: Primal Seduction contains Sex Mastery X or updated X2 version?

2 Likes

I am loving Emperor V3. A few days in and it has lit a bonfire under my ass like nothing else ever has

5 Likes

Original, but in New Dawn.

5 Likes

Interested to know more -how do you feel running it exactly?

2 Likes

Would be cool if the stacking modules got updated eventually or re-scripted like rebirth, limit destroyer, and aura.

5 Likes

I’m second to this. Updating stacking modules to more newer technology (even not touching the script itself) would be very good.

5 Likes

@King I feel just unbelievably driven. It’s helping me focus on what matters most and ignore distractions. Vague I know but this is something incredibly important to me

8 Likes