New Roadmap Thread (May 2019)

Did emperor v3 get upgraded so sex mastery x2 or was the original from v2 kept? :thinking:

3 Likes

Why would they keep the old version, when there’s a new one available? I’m sure they somehow tweaked all the other subs in emperor as well :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t quite understand what you’re asking, but Emperor v2 is still available for a limited time, but it’s going to be pulled. Sex Mastery X is no longer available, only X2.

3 Likes

I think he meant to ask whether the part of sex mastery, that is within emperor was also updated to the x2 version.

2 Likes

Like Emperor, it’s focused on empire building, but the multi-stage format allows you to fine tune your subliminal experience and results to your life needs. There’s a core “Khan” script that’s in each stage, meaning you’ll get that programming regardless of which stage you run. However, each individual stage also has varying (but related) subgoals, allowing you to pinpoint target the issues preventing you from achieving success.

Khan also allows more room for romance, seduction and building a strong social circle / team / group of friends and it plays a big role in the script. On Emperor, people commonly report eschewing their social life in exchange for the solopreneur lifestyle. Personally, I love being a solopreneur (even though it’s actually @Fire and myself kicking ass). I have a natural sigma / lone wolf personality and mindset. I don’t mind spending large amounts of time alone, working on achieving my goals. When people ask or express skepticism on how I get so much done, here’s my secret: I’m always working, from the time I wake up until I unwind late at night playing some video game with the missus.

That life isn’t for everyone, however. And Subliminal Club is about CHOICE. That ideal has been embedded in our DNA since day one. Emperor was just the first step – it’s a great sub that people love, but it doesn’t provide the level of CHOICE that we wanted. Khan is a stepping stone toward that.

Eventually, we’d love to have some kind of automated / AI process that would allow you to literally build your custom from scratch. Choose which modules you want from a list, name embed it and boom – an hour later, you get a custom subliminal delivered to your email. Until then… we’ll use our multistage method. :wink:

11 Likes

Yes, of course.

6 Likes

Yes, sorry it was early in the morning and I was revisiting the module list after swapping v2 with v3. I realised the answer was obvious a little after posting but didn’t come on to delete the question lol but thank you for answering :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign, now you really got our mouths watering.

You owe us a ETA! :wink:

2 Likes

That’s up to @Fire :wink:

3 Likes

Brilliant idea! I really can see how this can solve the problem of people using too many subs at once because they are trying to customize their experience. But creating an automated sub choosing from specific goals and modules will be a BIG step for everyone to get the lives they want.

3 Likes

Does Emperor V3 have some of the new modules that were in spartan and primal seduction like supreme rebirth limitless v2 and centurion? So This version of Emperor is new dawn right?

4 Likes

@Floridianninja Our friend @SaintSovereign seems to be shying away from responding to the new Emperor v3 modules so far ! I’ve asked twice now , perhaps I’m just being a little impatient but in all fairness he has since responded to the other non Emperor v3 modules queries :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Funny enough Saint I also have a natural sigma / lone wolf personality and mindset. I meet women on cold approaches as oppose to the social circle thing. At the same time I am capable of leading a team to achieve a common goal.

5 Likes

Guys run emperor v3 alongside Primal Seduction I swear it turns you into a sex bomb :grin:

8 Likes

More details?

1 Like

Ran 6 x emperor and 6 x primal went out cold approaching. I don’t whether it was the aura or something else. Every girl that I opened was blushing heavily. Like they could feel my sexual intent.

5 Likes

Actually, it’s the next step of New Dawn. @Fire and I just got kinda tired of naming new builds unless they were substantial, so we haven’t talked about it publicly yet, hahaha.

5 Likes

Haha, it’s only semi-intentional. :wink:

For awhile now, we haven’t used “modules” in our scripting, more like concepts, ideas, and pathways to manifestation. In order for us to make the module lists, we have to sit down, group those things together and come up with a name for them. It’s a much harder task than one would anticipate, but we’re slowly getting to it.

7 Likes

@SaintSovereign is it possible that you might think about the script of Emperor compared to Primal Seduction, and notice what is different that can cause this?

I read various people using emperor saying how girls blush heavily when they approach them. With Primal Seduction, it happens about 15% of the time, so it’s not significant enough for me to consider it a reliable phenomenon.

But Emperors seem to get this reliably haha

2 Likes

Fair enough @SaintSovereign , I appreciate it’s a laborious process.

However coming also from a different angle , an updated product catalogue with new V3 modules / release notes would contribute to higher sales as well…my 2 cents.

1 Like