New Roadmap Thread (May 2019)

That is awesome. Ya i can see how that could get old lol

2 Likes

Out of curiosity how much of Daredevil (if any) got into Emperor v3?

6 Likes

Is there any scripting in Sex Mastery V2 that will, ehem, increase our love juice?

3 Likes

Simply put – the ability to hone in on particular objectives to fine-tune my results. My Khan will be custom built and tailored too. :wink:

3 Likes

To an extent, yes. But the upgrade was more a technological upgrade and a scripting update. We didn’t add as many features. Instead, we fine tuned the product to make it more effective.

5 Likes

Not much. Khan has a lot (if not all) of Daredevil. Emperor is still geared toward the solopreneur.

6 Likes

Yes, kinda. More like… maximize. Always practice safe sex when running Sex Mastery. Things are bound to get passionate. :wink: :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign:
As someone that is stacking Primal Seduction and Aura, could you give a rough estimate of when these two subliminals will be updated to the most recent tech?

3 Likes

Primal Seduction is relatively new though so i doubt it will be updated anytime soon.

2 Likes

Question: Primal Seduction contains Sex Mastery X or updated X2 version?

2 Likes

I am loving Emperor V3. A few days in and it has lit a bonfire under my ass like nothing else ever has

5 Likes

Original, but in New Dawn.

5 Likes

Interested to know more -how do you feel running it exactly?

2 Likes

Would be cool if the stacking modules got updated eventually or re-scripted like rebirth, limit destroyer, and aura.

5 Likes

I’m second to this. Updating stacking modules to more newer technology (even not touching the script itself) would be very good.

5 Likes

@King I feel just unbelievably driven. It’s helping me focus on what matters most and ignore distractions. Vague I know but this is something incredibly important to me

8 Likes

Great! Does Khan have all of Primal and all of Mogul in it too?

2 Likes

Yes and yes, but the scripts have been modified a bit.

3 Likes

GREAT! And is there any new technology in Khan that goes beyond the tech used in the most recent Emperor v3 update? I am curious to know if, other than making this a multi-stage, any new evolution to the scripting was added.

6 Likes

Just received word from @Fire. Khan is close to complete. He just started the mix down of the final stage, the one with the entire program. It’s absolutely massive and will take 8 and a half hours to finish. This makes Khan the largest program we’ve ever created. We weren’t able to create such a behemoth before, but New Dawn has… well, ushered in a new dawn for subliminal users. We will most likely skip pre-orders this time around and simply release the title upon completion.

15 Likes