The Renaissance Khan Journal

I’m glad to hear that Khan Qv2 is so much more effective :smiley: I can’t believe this is just ST1, imagine KhanQ ST4!

2 Likes

Hyper interesting I devoured every passage of this journal!
I am currently on khan Qv2 St1/iron throne Qv2/Muaythai mastery.
All this has convinced me to stay longer on St1 and I thank you for that, I share the same opinion on several topics stated.
When we start we want to make several loops but in view of the results with time off I will reorganize everything.
thank you again

2 Likes

Welcome WolfGhost! I see that you joined about 4 days ago. Is that when you started this stack? Is it your first time running SC subs? If so, you may want to thin out your stack a bit… otherwise you may experience overload or even stonewalling. Just a suggestion.

1 Like

Definitely.

I only started"recently " and with the new technology, less loops seem to be more.

For most people at least.

Yet, running different targeted subs is not too bad imo. I. E. One for wealth, one for women, one for spirit etc.

However, experiment. Everyone is different.

Thank you Gilligan! Yes you are right and I agree, that’s why I’m discreetly observing the reactions of those with the same subs to adjust.
Otherwise yes first experience after a failure (I bought khan at [MOD EDIT], scam but refunded). I was listening to sapien medicine before that nothing else.

[DarkPhilosopher: Even so, best not to advertise them, only leads to confusion. Thanks for understanding!]

1 Like

One loop Khan Qv2 is that powerful???!!! Nice.

Less reconciliation on Qv2 is a big plus.

2 Likes

The one thing that I miss with Khan QV2 are the raging boners in the morning. Am I the only one?

Good luck.

First Khan Manifestation

Day 25 - KhanQV2 ST1 and RICH Solace
15 Days on stack so far

Khan is manifesting today.

Out of nowhere the brother of an old classmate appeared as the postman today.

This isn’t coincidence, because I don’t believe in coincidences.

Something I am working through regarding this person or that timeframe. I don’t know exactly what it is, but it gave me a reality-shift.

The mind is creating reality at any given point.
Is this Alchemist? I thought I am running Khan :wink:

Anyway, I meditated about this with a cigar in my backyard and it changed a WHOLE lot of beliefs (conscious) about myself and my life. Truly a groundbreaking discovery for me. Although not many will understand this.

I also noticed more chaos coming in, with 2 emails about the mortgage and insurance (negative) coming in out of nowhere.

I am not mad about it. It is to be expected in TOTAL BREAKDOWN, isn’t it?

This only means the later stages will manifest something TRULY great. Looking well forward to that!

7 Likes

seems like a healthy attitude to have

1 Like

It’s the Rune of Sacrifice.

Without sacrifice, there is no success.

Or in other words, the universe works in energies. If you want to change as a person, you need to sacrifice energy to forge yourself into something new.
You give energy into the universe, so it gives back energy to mold yourself anew. It’s a constant balance.

Imo any sort of progress requires pain. A larva morphs into a butterfly through pain. A child is born in pain. You harden your body through pain at the gym.

Pain is the modulator for growth.

6 Likes

Day 26 - KhanQV2 ST1 and BLU
16 Days on stack so far

QV2 is fantastically smooth. I have almost zero recon although I’ve been running it daily now. Whereas on Q I could only listen to it about 2-3 times a week.

It also manifests way faster as I mentioned yesterday. Truly powerful and great experience.

I keep having flashbacks of old situations while meditating. Some good, some less. Khan is definitely working here.
I also consciously noticed how some groups I was in were colored in darkness and almost hateful attitudes, spreading negative energy into my life. Will cut those.

I totally forgot to talk about RICH but that keeps firing left and right as well.
Woke up to payments from random affiliate marketing products I completely forgot.

There is really not much to say about RICH other than that it manifests wealth virtually everywhere, especially if you run a business and there are multiple pathways for that.

1 Like

Day 27 - Rest Day
16 Days on stack so far

Interesting observation:
I am generally happier. I enjoy the moment. Living in the present, and I am not mad if I cannot work on my business for a few hours. Well, it still stings a bit, but before I was like REALLY mad at that fact.

Can’t say that this is good for my goals. However, I guess later stages of Khan will fix that issue.

For now, it’s fully focused on healing.

I do also notice empathy increasing towards others.

I would like more focus on my empire. But we’ll see. If it doesn’t fit my goals, there is always Emperor, although I am not rushing things before I am at ST4 of Khan.

I am halfway on ST1 so far. At least according to my plan on running it full 30 days. I might extend that, depending on how it feels.
With QV2 being able to run 5 days a week, I should reach this quicker.

1 Like

Guys help me stack please.

I want to run:
Khan St1 every day.
EoG St1 more often than not.

RICH once a week or twice.
BLU once a week.

Currently I am thinking:
Monday: Khan, EoG
Tuesday: Khan, EoG
Wednesday: Khan, RICH
Thursday: Khan, EoG
Friday: Khan, BLU

Thoughts?

I want to run EoG St1 solo. Not the whole sub.
RICH keeps manifesting like crazy but I want the foundation of wealth.
Plus Khan obviously as healing and major.

I found that Ultimas can hang around for 2 to 5 days, even at 1 loop. This should work.

1 Like

My thoughts.

Tuesday: Khan, RICH
Wednesday: Khan, EOG
Thursday: Khan, BLU
Friday: Khan, EOG

or

Tuesday: Khan, RICH
Wednesday: Khan, EOG, BLU (Risky but could try, could remove Khan on Wed as an option)
Thursday: Khan, RICH
Friday: Khan, EOG

1 Like

Yes, RebirthU f*d me up good time last time.

I was thinking of adding that as well, but it seems too much. Ultimas are truly a powerhouse!

This is better, yes, because it serves my OCD well! :wink:

Thanks!

Day 29 - Khan QV2 ST1 - EoG QV2 ST1
17 Days on stack so far

Almost 30 days on subs now, the changes are crazy tbh.
I am not fully in the Khan mindset yet, I guess this comes later. But what it already done to my self-esteem and how I feel about other people and their opinion on me is kinda crazy.

Today I am a bit fatigued. Could be running two QV2 subs back to back … maybe I space it out tomorrow.

Also, I don’t feel anything from Khan ST1 right now. Only 14 days in already everything worked through? I highly doubt that.
Maybe my cheap Earphones at night don’t do enough. I feel like I got better results with Headphones. Could be imagination, though. I still have crazy dreams, so yeah.

Gonna experiment with this a bit more to see what works better.

3 Likes

Also, one loop of EoG sent me right into recon today.

Not anger as I had with Khan, but fatigue and boredom.

Lovely!

I know recon is progress, because things are being worked through and internalized. I actually welcome recon whenever it happens although it is sometimes annoying.

Still, EoG ST1 is definitely needed because I know there are still limiting beliefs that need to be eradicated.

2 Likes

Day 30 - Khan QV2 ST1 - Rich Solace
18 Days on stack so far

Sexual power came back HARD. Pun intended.

I have enough control to transmute my sexual energy, but I can FEEL the power. Holy lord.
I guess I worked through a bunch of things and they got cleared.

Because now I feel like I am FREE in my mind. It is POWERFUL, STRONG, CLEAN, and ready to go.

Crazy feeling. Haven’t had that in a LONG time!

3 Likes