Modules in Major Titles

I’d like to see this done more often. Many times I see people essentially throw everything at the wall and see what sticks instead of carefully looking at the modules already being used and seeing where they go. I found this exercise helpful for my custom.

Saint made me change the title of my current sub “Man for Himself” for this very reason. Check out the first few entries of this journal to see what I mean!

2 Likes

I thought more of defining/calibrating/adjusting your next program, stack or custom and comparing it with your current one but yes it’s a good point you made about tracking your progress according to the objectives.

@Sub.Zero

Thank you for clarifying, and inspiring me… even if I didn’t quite understand your post. :grin:

Sure, all subliminal programs are about interpreting things in a way which is beneficial to us so… here you go. :sunglasses:

BTW, mind if I asked what’s Private Testing Group? Sounds cool! :smiley:

1 Like

@Sub.Zero

Private Test Group means that at some point @SaintSovereign and @Fire will have a new product, new format, new program, new something… that they want to test.

In my case, occasionally I get an audio file with instructions to play it. Some times there are requirements such as speakers or headphones. Some times at a time of day, or before going outside my house. Then report what I notice.

I’ve tested the Ultima technologies and the effects were very noticeable the first few times. After about a week, I didn’t notice any profound physical effects, but I did notice people acting differently around me. With the test of Libertine Ultima, a woman was following me around when I was shopping. Now keep in mind, I guessed I had a sexual subliminal, but I didn’t know what it was supposed to do.

2 Likes

I run Libertine once and two teenage (13-15 y.o.) were spying on me at work (school). :joy:

Thank you for your explanation. Sounds like an adventure to me.

2 Likes

DEFINITELY be careful there :wink:

Today is my last day and I don’t expect of me (as always) to go down that road. :rofl:

1 Like

@SubliminalUser

I really like the “Man for Himself”. I was laughing because I knew it was a “concept” rather than a real product (and wondered if people would start asking for it), and the marketing language sounded very SubliminalClub-ish, yet the concept sounded so cool.

I considered that post a work of art.

2 Likes

Same thing here – created a whole PDF that includes module art plus the descriptions thereof and overviews it whenever I need a refreshment of my Custom, and it has worked to a great extend. My Custom has been the most influential of all Subliminal’s I have ever tried.

More so it helps integration and bringing your conscious mind in alignment with the unconscious beliefs that are being perpetrated on your mind.

I’m sure this will be widely appreciated by all users, many, including myself, have been eagerly waiting for such an overview to come into existence.

2 Likes

@Hermit

:blush:Why is it that some people can sum up my 5 page essays in a simple sentence?:grin:

2 Likes

Scorpio in Mercury? :thinking: :relaxed:

My Mercury is also in Scorpio, very nice.

1 Like

Mercury is Retrograde in Scorpio, it’s about to return on the 3th of November – argghh, finally, hah lol!

I really despise this placement, especially since it’s my natural placement already. However, I can feel things coming back into alignment already, communication and trouble-solving, as well as the access to my intellectual sight, to see behind the veil.

But it was a time of great reflection.

3 Likes

My Mercury, Venus, Jupiter and Pluto are in Scorpio, haha. I’m a Sagittarius myself :smiley:

2 Likes

You can sense that from you, I also resonate with your online character in general. I love Scorpio’s, and you’ve got one of the strongest placements for Scorpio to be in; Mercury, Venus, and especially Pluto.

Interesting! I wish to congratulate you early with your Birthday, unless it is today of course!

1 Like

It’s at least 24 days away, dear Hermit. :smile:

1 Like

I frequently have that experience too. :blush:

1 Like

Damn, you got me there. I was to hooked on the Scorpio placements that I forgot about Sagittarius. I love Sagittarius, it’s a very playful, enjoyable energy especially in big groups and on road trips or adventures, it governs the Higher Mind as well and it connected to Jupiter the planet of Luck.

It is my Ascendant, I have my Sun and Mercury in Scorpio and Moon is Gemini.

In that case I might as well congratulate you with your birthday if it was not today, lol!

For us Scorpio’s or people with a lot of placements in Scorpio, November is usually a very transforming month. It is for everyone in general but those who’ve got alignments there will feel this more intensely.

2 Likes