Maximum Major Cores in a Custom

Hi everyone
I am interested in how many cores you put into a custom

I had from 1 to 3 per custom and I see that there are people with more than 3.

How are you’re results?

Thanks for your answer and time

1 Like

I suppose you should tag in here the people who you saw were using more than 3 cores.

1 Like

Thank you for the information

Sure. I think I’ve seen some people using more than 3 cores on the forum but I cannot remind myself who. Maybe @RVconsultant will know.

1 Like

Off the top of my head.the three most obvious ones with 4 or more cores would be

@Azriel
@Sinusoid
@lovage

2 Likes

I think I remember… wait… again there is @Meng123!

@Meng123 are faster than that superhero “The Flash”!

2 Likes

My first 4 core had Khan Stage 1, Primal Seduction, Emperor Fitness Stage 4, and Spartan.

The synergy was amazing, and it took several months to really kick in, once it did it was a great blend of all effects.

My newest custom has Emperor, Primal, PCC, and Inner Circle- the later two are very small cores density wise which doesn’t necessarily mean it’s better or easier to run-since the material in them could cause recon in certain people depending.

No regrets, but moving forward I will only be doing three cores, there easier to run, they work faster, the effects are more obvious, and the big one- they just stack way better. Even if it doesn’t seem like it initially whenever I stack with a 4 core program I in general can’t run as much, and get recon quicker, even if I don’t get that recon from the 4 core alone.

3 Likes

I had Emperor / Khan ST4 / Primal / Sex Mastery / Sanguine in a custom and I was running 8-12 loops in terminus format.
I agree with Azriel, don’t expect results in the first month(s) with a mammoth like this; I strongly suggest running the programs in a stack for a couple of months before building the custom. Just to get a feel how it’s working for you.
It was a fun experience, balanced between drive, happiness and sex life. I can definitely see myself building a similar stack, just replacing Khan with Stark and Primal with Iron Throne in the near future.

3 Likes

So it’s important to have a good solid foundation first (with al the Majors you put In the custom)

That makes a lot of sense

I Thank you all for your answers and time

I think it would help. Personally if it’s a multistage like DR, I’d rather do stages 1, 2, 3… then put stage 4 into a custom.

That’s my preference.

2 Likes

Yes that’s great, in the future I do that.

I jumped in one custom strait to Khan st 4
And I never did Khan st1, 2,3,
OH boy I did get fucked good😂

I did a similar thing with DR. I went stage 1 then stage 2 then… I put stage 4 in a custom. Oops.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: Welcome to the Club :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Does the effect suddenly improve as soon as it’s working?

On Q it did, it didn’t run those customs on QV2 long enough to see.