Manifesting a morning routine with Ascension Chamber

Whats up yall!

Side journal to accompany my main journal.

One of my alltime BIGGEST goals for myself is to have a bulletproof morning routine - specifically never hitting snooze again!

So this journal will be a very simple way to consciously guide ascension chamber towards that goal.

Every day, I’ll track whether or not I hit snooze. Once I go 30 days in a row without hitting snooze, I’ll mark this journal a success and stop posting. If i ever fall off the wagon, i’ll reactivate this journal

7 Likes

Day 1: SNOOZED

Today, I was hungover and got home at 4Am, so i did not wake up on time.

2 Likes

Consider getting a physical alarm clock and put it somewhere where you will have to get out of bed to turn it off

7 Likes

Getting enough sleep and waking up consistently is probably my biggest area of improvement. If I get that under control lots of things will fall in line.

I use Alarm Clock Xtreme on an old Android phone. You can set it to show 1 or more puzzles or math questions of varying difficulty in order to turn it off. To answer them your brain needs to wake up. Usually between 1 and 3 in a row is sufficient to no longer have that “5 more minutes” feeling.

For maximum effects, you would have to do the same morning routine at the same time every day. Even on weekends. I tend to have no alarm on the weekends so I can recover from bad sleeping habits the rest of the week. Which of course ruins my weekend.

One thing which is very interesting to discuss and weigh the pros and cons is this: wake up every morning at the same time without paying attention to when you go to bed (thus may have many nights where you don’t get enough sleep) vs going to bed at the exact same time and letting your body wake up when it is rested.

Some say the only way your conscious will ever learn is if you get out of bed at the same time even if that means you only get 30 minutes of sleep. Others say that if you have the willpower to always go to bed at the same time (basically setting a sleep-alarm) your body will eventually balance out and you find out just how much sleep you really need. In the process you will likely oversleep a lot though.

Both have their merits. I tried the second method, but there’s always just one more thing to do before bed. Plus, I just can’t maintain it on my days off, since I won’t get tired and end up staring at the ceiling until morning.

4 Likes

Something is seriously wrong with me… i use Alarmy on android and do SIXTY SQUATS every morning… and I still have that 5 more minutes feeling after that.

There’s a serious block around wanting to avoid my day, not just being tired, that I need to overcome.

My method is more like “go to bed at the same time every day when possible, but set an alarm for the same time every day.”

If i’ll get less than 6 hours or sleep, i’ll push the alarm back 1-2 hours.

I already adjusted my circadian rhythms so my body is totally comfortable waking up at 7am. Even without an alrm im up at 630 oftentimes. Its only my mind that has an issue with getting out of bed.

DAY 2: SNOOZED

I normally snooze on sundays as a cuddlesesh with my girlfriend. If i had told myself “i will get up at 8am but cuddle with my girlfriend for an hour” that would’ve been fine. I’m marking this as a fail because i told myself that i would get up right away instead of cuddling, but then stayed in bed despite my promise to myself.

I could’ve maybe considered this a pass because the reason i cuddled with her and eventually fell back asleep was because she woke up and started crying that her cat needed to be put down… but no excuses. A “fail” is a fail, and I failed for breaking a promise to myself.

Day 3: WOKE UP

Woke up at my alarm, walked around my room a bit, then took a shower! Great start to the day.

Day 4: SNOOZED

On days that I dont have an immediate meeting in the morning, I sometimes take it as an excuse to be extra lazy in the am…

Trying to break that habit!

Ps: limitless executive in the morning is amazing! Instantly cleared my brain fog and got me out of bed with just a 3 min loop. Felt it right away

3 days in 3 minutes, impressive.

I have noticed a difference between physical activity and mental activity when it comes to waking up. It’s like waking up in the night alert enough to go to the toilet, then lie down and fall asleep right away. People use that technique for lucid dreaming sometimes.

But when I have to do several multiplications my mind wakes up and can’t fall asleep easily anymore even when I lie back down.

It’s worth a try, maybe?

Day 5, woke up

Day 6, woke up

Alright guys I’m losing track as I’m not posting on the forum every day, but I am tracking on a piece of paper at home everyday!

Overall, this is working, but it’s slow going, and going to require a lot of patience. I’m not just “30 Day Challenging” myself into instantly waking up and getting up every day.

What’s working best is I’m still committed. And manifestation is like that sometimes. You have to still want it and believe you can get it, even see yourself already in possession of it, despite not having the proof in present day reality to justify that (yet!)

One big issue is I’m trying to stay within my comfort zone and keeping this loosely defined. So here’s what I’m going to do.

On Monday to Friday, I’m going to wake up at 620am and have a cold shower every morning WITHIN 5 MINUTES of my alarm going off.

I’m going to make my alarm LOUD, to shock me awake. My alarm has a function that will instantly force me to do 20 squats. And then I’m going to instantly hop into the shower after that, start it hot, and end it cold. I can stay in the shower with as many hot/cold rotations for as long as I want, with no requirement to start cold or do cold for a certain amount of time, so long as I do at least 1 round, as an instant reward for waking up and a routine associated with it.

And every day that I snooze, I’m going to give 5 bucks away to a charity. I’ll put 5 bucks in a jar and watch that jar grow… or ideally NOT grow. The challenge ends once I do this 25 weekdays in a row.

1 Like