Main Hype Thread - Emperor v4

@SaintSovereign

How does Khan compare to Emperor? Would you say that Emperor + Daredevil = Khan ?

2 Likes

social has nothing to do with relationship per se. social skills help you with everything including business contacts.

5 Likes

Emperor+Daredevil+Primal Seduction = Khan

5 Likes

Great news so we should see Commando released on same day.

When is that?

My guess, taking blackadder’s usual enthusiasm into account, is that it is the day when the “s” and “d” on his keyboard are switched back. Got it? :wink:

That, or a holiday in Denmark…

2 Likes

That’s high level wordplay, too complex for my pre Ql brain

@mecharc its a new stackable product that can be used alongside emperor or khan. It will enhance thr effects of khan or emperor i believe by ten fold.

2 Likes

Two of the greatest news I’ve heard all month

3 Likes

You will love it imagine after using both emperor and commando. Walking into a room heads turn, you become the centre of attention. Your presence will cause men to either fear or respecr you. Women to wet their panties.

4 Likes

White Tiger such a combination you will become a true immortal god amongst men.

4 Likes

what do you suppose the effects will be with khan?

2 Likes

Khan you will either get fear or respect. Those who will fear you. Will not want to be around you as they will feel insecure and jealous.

Those who respect you may well become your greatest allies.

You must decide what you want. Khan can only guide you together with Commando.

4 Likes

please clarify this statement?

1 Like

Subliminals will guide you to your goals but ots upto you to push thr buttons and make things happen.

Letme illustrate with an example i was running emperor for months on end. Then one day one of the fitness instructors in the gym approached me gave me a dirty look. She asked me how things were going. I said to her it was too hot in here.

She eye fucked me and replied “i like it hot dont you”. Now emperor had done its job it was upto to me to take this in the direction i wanted.

I had two choices either play along and then invite her out for a drink then shag her. Or just laugh and ignore the comment and not take things to thr next level.

7 Likes

Was this your inuition

Did this come naturally?

Let me explain why i asked this. when i was about 18 or 19 i took a video program called “High Status”. There I learnt the Teasing, Push and Pull technique. So, i would use them on girls, but it didn’t come naturally. I had to think what to say and come up with a line.

“I like it hot don’t you”, said by me would be a well thought banter in my mind. I don’t know if I make sense.

3 Likes

He didn’t say that, the trainer chick did.

4 Likes

I have been running Emperor v3 exclusively. I am going to stick you that exclusively for a year. I have been running it for almost 3 months now. I quit for a few weeks and went back to it. Running at least for 6 to 8 hours a day. I was thinking of purchasing Godlike Masculinity but I’m going to wait for Commando. I’ll run those two exclusively for the whole year 2020 and see where that takes me.Not really interested in Khan right now. I like the anti social aspect of Emperor. Being social is really not a problem for me. To the point where sometimes, I’m almost too social and easygoing. So if Emperor can help get that under control that would be great. I already started doing an audit of my relationships to see which ones I am going to release because they don’t befit an Emperor.
I’m seriously waiting for Emperor v4 and Commando.

8 Likes

When people say it makes you anti social it does not mean you do not want to socialize, it simply means you will begin to hate people who continue along the lines of a conversation you have no intent on pursueing.

7 Likes

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil: my bad

2 Likes