Main Hype Thread - Emperor v4

@BLACKICE Guess we’re running the same stack now, good luck to you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Which ratio are you using?

Day stack:
1:1 QL ST1 to Emperor V4, looping

Evening stack (after dinner/before bed):
2x QL ST1
1x Sanguine
1x SMx2

1 Like

Alright. No listening during sleep?

Nope! I’ve tried sleeping with earbuds in before, and that wasn’t comfortable. I sleep with 33dB earplugs in to make it quiet enough to sleep, as otherwise my street is a bit noisy.

1 Like

I see. Thanks!

My first real listening of V4 overnight. I can say that the healing modules are or whatever subclub call them are alot more effective.

Last night did 8 loops. I was crying in my dream in front of my mother and was angry with my brother. Thiis i have never ever had on previous versions of emperor.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign, I was at the salespage, and …

Is it?

• Sex Mastery X CORE
  • Sex Mastery X CORE II
  • Sex Mastery X CORE III

Or should it be:

• Sex Mastery X2 CORE
  • Sex Mastery X2 CORE II
  • Sex Mastery X2 CORE III

And…

If “we took the core scripting of Quantum Limtless (the world’s most powerful learning and productivity subliminal) and incorporated it into Emperor”,
then wouldn’t

• Quantum Limitless Lite

be more attractive as

• Quantum Limitless CORE
  • Quantum Limitless CORE II
  • Quantum Limitless CORE III

Just some thoughts. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That might be overwhelming if doing more than 3 loops. My first thoughts since I’ve been reading user’s experiences with both.

1 Like

@GoldenTiger my good.friend how is it going ? :grinning:

1 Like

Insane, i’ll probably make a post in my journal, but I have HUGE opportunities opening in front of me :heart_eyes:

I don’t want to talk about too soon because nothing is done yet, probably more end of spring early summer!

2 Likes

It would be, except it wouldn’t be true. :frowning:
Quantum Limitless doesn’t have the same kind of “core” as Sex Mastery X2.

3 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher @Fire @SaintSovereign Is it still recommended to build up to Emperor by using Ascension and Ascended Mogul first?

2 Likes

Hello!

@SaintSovereign I am new here. I recently purchased Emperor two days ago.

I was reading some of the posts and saw some people running versions 1-4 in a loop. I was wondering if this matters or if I should just run V. 4 by itself?

Also, I was thinking of stacking with some other ones but have also read mixed reviews on that. What do you recommend? How many can I realistically run at a time and still see great results? Thanks!

3 Likes

Start with V4 by itself, wait a couple of months before stacking and everything :wink:

8 Likes

What he said.

3 Likes

No need to build upto emperor start with a couple of loops. If all is good add further loops.

For example

Week 1 2 loops
Week 2 4 loops

Up the loops slowly.

2 Likes

Okay, so I can’t throw in the artist one with Emperor, or the Regeneration just yet?

Are you suggesting I wait until say March before I stack? If so how many can I add on?

Trying to get my strategy locked down.

1 Like

You CAN stack, but the more you stack, the more diluted the effect are. Your brain can only process certain amount of data at a time.

The reason stacking is not really recommended for your first sub is that it will take longer to feel the effect.

It really depends on the objective. Focus on 1-2 objectives in your life and play subs that helps it.

3 Likes

Noted thanks. Do you recommend 3 months minimum on Emperor before adding?

Lastly, does it matter what I add or can I touch a whole new working?

1 Like