Main Hype Thread - Emperor v4

Not sure I understand what this thread is about. Is Emperor v4 really coming? Yes or no?

1 Like

Seems like it’s coming this weekend.

1 Like

V4 is coming probably today.

4 Likes

I bet my money on it

2 Likes

Believe it when you see it …lol

2 Likes

Holy crap, I go away for few days and the thread goes nuclear.

I do believe it’s pretty much done. What likely remains is all the back-end work like uploading to the server, linking it to existing accounts, updating the store page, making promotional material and so on.

It would be something if blackadder finally made an accurate prediction. He is beginning to sound like the weather-guy. :wink:

“Emperor… so awesome we just keep making it better.”

5 Likes

It’s coming tonight :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

Thanks! Time to rebuild my family, time to build an empire!

3 Likes

image image

4 Likes

Good work Sovereign and Fire. Can you please confirm will Commando be unleashed tonight.

5 Likes

The world will be shaken hard tomorrow by a few men. The world will enter the era called “The Age of Emperors”. From tomorrow, every man can be his own Emperor but only the enlightened few know how to achieve it.

3 Likes

King tomorrow the age of heroes will begin. A age where immortals walk the planet and take what is theirs.thanks to V4.

1 Like

Will you update the description of Emperor?

6 Likes

With The Commandant, Emperor v4, Power Cannot Corrupt and Quantum Limitless, the world is under our feet. A selected few will get to share the spoils of victory over the rest of mankind - these privileged ones know the importance of the Inner Circle.

3 Likes

Indeed King you are one of the chosen few be ready to command and conquer,

2 Likes

Turns out @TheBoxingScientist’s prediction is coming true.

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign

Good news indeed :slight_smile:

Any chance of throwing Commandant as a freebie, for those who have purchased v3 / v4 , pretty please ?

3 Likes

@Fluid for those who have purchased Emperor Commando will be free. I suspect if one has not purchased Emperor one will have to fork out the money to buy it.

4 Likes

As a supercharger, Commandant shouldn’t be expensive. Just sacrifice a few cups of coffee at Starbucks for the keys to ruling the universe…

3 Likes

What’s so special about commandant?

2 Likes