Main Hype Thread - Emperor v4

Can’t wait for this, just told in my journal that I was about to add emperor to my Khan Mix and they announce emperor V4 comming along with the commander hahaha oh my god!

2 Likes

can yall drop iron Thorne again pretty please while your at it ? :innocent: lol i joined the sub like a month later when yall dropped it for a short time so i missed it. :confused:

1 Like

When is the release date for all this? I was planning on running my first stack with subclub starting December 1st. I’d rather wait until everything that is being upgraded/released for emperor and commandant to avoid having to do more downloads of than necessary. Also will Emperor V4 cost more than the current version?

Emperor will have the same price just the sublimnal is getting a upgrade to the latest technology v4

2 Likes

oh god…will Primal Seduction upgrade to a new version ?

Obviously we’ll wait for the official release notes.

Below are the expected updates:

Emperor v4, now with
Ecstasy of Gold LITE
Quantum Limitless LITE
Power Can Corrupt LITE
Inner Circle LITE
Alchemist LITE
Spartan LITE
Centurion
Social King
Supreme Rebirth
Godlike Masculinity Ultimate
Impeccable Style
Aura New Dawn
Sanguine

7 Likes

I would actually buy this ironic humor if it were bottled and sold.

3 Likes

You forgot Khan LITE there. lol.

1 Like

Is that true or just hear say ?

1 Like

What is the time frame for this?

1 Like

Nope.

Khan is essentially “Emperor + Daredevil + a bunch of LITEs (most important ones being Mogul & Iron Throne)”.
Emperor was updated to v3, for building Khan, so any additional technology that would’ve been worthy of Emperor should’ve been already coded into v3.

Each update I suggested has a reason to be there.

Ecstasy of Gold LITE :arrow_right: for the entrepreneural insights gained from the millionaire interviews.

Quantum Limitless LITE :arrow_right: because Limitless is a significant part of Emperor, and considering the timing of this announcement, it must be something that got built into QL, that has got @Fire excited.

Power Can Corrupt LITE & Inner Circle LITE :arrow_right: script updates for adding to already existing Charisma and Mentor Manifestation.

Alchemist LITE :arrow_right: updates to the already existing “Master of My Universe” and Attraction/Manifestation technologies.

Godlike Masculinity Ultimate :arrow_right: a fortification & updated scripting of this module as there is a resurgence in it’s application among the users.

Social King :arrow_right: to soothe the almost anti-social vibe that Emperor sometimes exudes. You won’t turn into full Khan, but the v4 Emperor will be able to enjoy some small talk when necessary.

Spartan LITE, Centurion, Supreme Rebirth, Impeccable Style, Aura New Dawn, Sanguine :arrow_right: ALL of these are listed modules from Primal Seduction salespage, some or all of which may already be in v3, but it’ll be fair to bring them all into v4, because we can support even denser scripts now.

:+1: :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The next sub, if I’m not mistaken, is EMPEROR fitness.

So, they’re probably rebuilding Emperor because of this new sub. … and to upgrade Emperor to the latest tech as well.

I’m not sure how fitness and Emperor can relate, but hey - it’s called Emperor fitness, so we’ll see :smiley:

4 Likes

Simon’s Fantasy. :joy:

This is the HYPE thread after all. :wink:

3 Likes

I don’t think that V4 will have this modules. Saint once said that SC no longer thinks in modules but in goals.

Nevertheless, V4 will be an all-around beast.

2 Likes

i am very curious what you will include

1 Like

@Simon you’re analysis is so elaborate, are these from your own assessment?

I’m hyped for this, for sure.

2 Likes

I’m very hyped for this. I really hope there’s something in v4 that makes people less inclined to become anti social. So a bit of daredevil couldn’t hurt, it would also help with networking. I hope Emperor keeps the introverted/mysterious vibe though.

5 Likes

Please do be careful, Simon. There will always be people taking your word as absolute truth, in which case they will blame SubClub for not doing exactly what you said they would. The curiously-silent-for-about-a-month AMASH warned me of that once.

Although I am curious about one thing. Dmitry makes a good point. Some language patterns will likely be copied over but the final sub is a single module, not a collection of modules. This is how Fire’s current methods work. Everything weaves together to form a single cohesive subliminal.

So the question then becomes if the product page on the store will be updated to remove the module list, even if that means some people will complain about the lack of said module list.

5 Likes

As always, of course.