Main Hype Thread - Emperor Fitness

My sleep has improved tremendously from using Emperor. I probably should get an Oura ring to track my sleep with so that I can share my progress with you guys. I’d probably get a 99% sleep score.

4 Likes

Ooh, new gadgets…

Holy crap, those things are expensive! Do they also make me coffee in the morning?

3 Likes

I added to my wishlist for this year.

2 Likes

Many people fail because of nutrition not because they are not working out. You can work out 3 times per week and still be fit but eating healthy is the issue

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign Can i get an answer on this question?

2 Likes

I didn’t find that to be an immediate effect from Stage 4, so now I’m stacking 1 & 2. :blush:

For those who wanted a new Sound, the water stream has gone underground in EF2 Masked.
Users who listen while sleeping, should find it a lot more relaxing. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Personally, I like uniformity in the masked sounds used for my sleep tracks. Varations can wake me up.

Personally, I have always been fine with the standard masking track used, and my only complaint has been a lack of consistency of volume between tracks.

4 Likes

My best guess is that since Weapon X is a different platform compared to eFit and should also be used differently, that you should use them both for maximum effect. eFit throughout the day and MTX shortly before your practice. During your practice, use MTX or Unleashed.

2 Likes

Anybody have any updates on their experiences with EF? I haven’t seen much recently and personally thought this one would rival Khan in popularity :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

I had thought about getting this, but instead, at least for now, I continue to use Spartan. I feel like it could be really useful to combine EmpFit and Spartan.

3 Likes

@HappyHero I didn’t try the subs yet, but the superchargers are bombastic. If I don’t feel working out, I just put on The Best Unleashed and I’m ready to go.

3 Likes

@Tarmicle That is awesome to hear! For now, Emperor has me consistently at the gym but once I get my business cover all my living expenses I would like to get super fit.

4 Likes

Great to hear, bro! If you feel you need an extra push, I recommend you try out the superchargers. For me, they’re working wonders. I’ll let you know about the subs as soon as I include them in my stack :slight_smile:

5 Likes

For me, it’s weird. I switched from a QL/Spartan (I call it “Anima Sana in Corpore Sano” :grin:) +occasional SM2 to Empfit ST1 solo.

Ran it 2-3 weeks at ~ten hours a day. Noticed the sleep was worse than on Spartan, I woke tired and groggy. Several times woke up with drenched shirt like I was sweating all night. For some reason also training motivation went down. If I’m honest I think general energy and motivation also at work went down. Also had a huge craving for sugary food and smoking made me feel gross. Did a short 2-3 days pause and motivation, at least for training, came back. I also slept a bit better but not at Spartan levels and some of the other side effects calmed down.

Decided to lower the listening time and try to do it more during the day than during the night. So only 3-4 (2.5-3 hrs)loops of ultrasonic at night and mixed masked or ultrasonic at work + evening (I would say about 3-4 more hours).
Since I went down with the intensity/listening time and wanted to notice some positive changes, the last week has been Empfit ST4.

Haven’t noticed anything special other than lower levels of the side effects than on ST1 coming back (motivation, sugar cravings, and nightsweats mostly). I’ll keep on chugging and maybe lower amounts even further and try to follow changes over the next month or two.

3 Likes

Question. @SaintSovereign
Beast within, when is the best time to listen to it?

2 Likes

I’ve been listening just before my workout. Beast Unleashed at the end when I’m starting to get tired.

4 Likes

Thanks!!! I listen to beast unleashed throughout my whole hour workout. Emp Q has definitely been improving my workouts and i’m not sore at all the next day and i can see gains already. You must have put a lot of different things in EmpQ.

2 Likes

Hmm,so far emperor fitness has been pretty good for my gym motivation, strength and nutrition.Havent gotten the sleep optimization though.Think my sleep got worse actually since starting it and havent seen the mastery component yet in my gym or kickboxing.Though caught a and cough with phlegm at the beginning of using it but think its unrelated.
The superchargers are great though particularly beast unleashed.It gives me motivation to get through my workouts and not be so tired.Beast within im not so sure about since im not that good at visualizing and it feels about the same as legacy which i was already using.
Theres one thing im curious about though.Since ST3 works on hormones,would it clash for people who are on TRT/HRT where they are taking testosterone or HGH?Or for bodybuilders who are enhanced that are taking sarms/steroids?

3 Likes

Has anyone had success with this sub?

1 Like

That depends on the 2020 Summer Olympics still happening. :slight_smile:

1 Like