Main Hype Thread - Emperor Fitness

You are correct, Supreme = Emperor Fitness + 2 Superchargers and a little bit of love. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

6 Likes

I’ve been running Spartan as part of my stacks siince mid October. I can feel it having an effect on my exercise motivation. I also have been innovating my workout protocols.

I wonder with Emperor Fitness if I could basically just run all four tracks in it as a stack and see benefits, or is it really essential to run each of them by themselves? Also what might accrue from running Emperor Fitness in a stack with Spartan?

3 Likes

Sounds good. What about other benefits like health improvement, muscle growth, mental toughness…?

2 Likes

Honestly, not sure. I mentioned what I notice. Though obviously I am having muscle growth and fitness improvement, but I attribute that to doing the workouts. I am not sure what effect Spartan might be having on that.

I guess in thinking about it I do notice more control of my eating habits.

4 Likes

With Emperor Fitness, you can mix and match as you please, rather than having to run them in a set order. Of course, running them in order also has it’s benefits, but if you already have a good base, you can play around with the order a bit more.

Spartan comes with that “alpha warrior vibe.” Of course, Emperor Fitness has something similar, but Spartan definitely has more combat / martial arts / fighter programming. Mixing them both would enhance all of the fitness aspects, but also add that “warrior” vibe quite prominently.

5 Likes

You get the superchargers at a $10 discount.

2 Likes

I would prefer simply to have The Beast Within, and forego The Beast Unleashed, I think. I have other audio I want to listen to while working out. It looks like they are only sold as a package? I already have “The Legacy” and have been listening to that.

2 Likes

I have already been running Spartan in stacks for four months.

2 Likes

She shouldn’t run into any problems. We designed it specifically so couples could enjoy it.

3 Likes

Alright,thanks alot.Really looking forward to running this one(^-^)

3 Likes

Can the supercharger be run alone and still be effective?

2 Likes

Yes, all superchargers can have effects when run alone. Just don’t expect them to have the same level of effect as running them with the subliminal.

2 Likes

Can a girl run this? or is it targeting men only?

1 Like

I know, it sucks when you have to scroll up 5 posts. So exhausting on the index finger. :wink:

I admit, that smile makes me want to work out…

2 Likes

This ironing out extends to all physical disciplines – martial arts, team sports, weightlifting, bodybuilding, endurance sports… No matter the area you want to hone, your skills will become the stuff of legends.

Which sub is stronger for muay thai? Muay thai x or this one? Do you think the benefits will be stronger if i run both? Thanks @SaintSovereign

2 Likes

lmao how did i miss that message? I am blind :joy: Maybe you can make a sub to fix my blindness hahaah

thank you for the response, much appreciated :slight_smile:

2 Likes

also can you tell us how this supercharger is different than legacy? I am kinda in love with legacy

1 Like

I have no intention of investing in this product right now, as I am in very good shape thanks to emperor. Having said that I am looking foreward to hearing everyone’'s insights

4 Likes

Can the Beast Unleashed be used to energize you and help you focus when you aren’t working out like say at work?

1 Like