Main Discussion Thread - Q

Gotcha. PM me your email address and order number, I’ll take care of this for you. If you want to get in the queue, go ahead and order the “Build Options,” and in the “Order Notes” section, paste a link to your last post.

1 Like

Just a heads up – expedited orders are being suspended for the moment. The option is removed from the store. We’ll let you know when that’s available again.

Edit: Those of you who ordered expedited will still get your order on time or the expedited charge will be refunded. It should arrive on time, however.

2 Likes

Thankfully I got mine today! I’m excited.

1 Like

Me too, although it seems that I might not be getting mine tonight, it’s already 10:15 est here, still got till 12 :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Just purchased 2 modules, order says processing.
Order #2019591 was placed on June 16, 2020 and is currently Processing.

@SaintSovereign

Your order is showing up in the system as having been made at 2;43am on Monday (today). Express is COB on the following day. We’re going through the queue right now, but it’ll most likely be tomorrow afternoon.

2 Likes

We have acquired a second machine to process orders, which will speed up output significantly once configured.

4 Likes

The reason why is that it says processing for order status.

It’ll change to complete when the subliminal is delivered.

Ok. Can I reference the order # in the build option?

Customer notes, in the checkout area.

@SaintSovereign Are non-expedited orders still expected within the 3-5 day time frame, or will they end up being pushed back due to lots of expedited orders?

Is there a minimum or maximum amount of modules you can build with? or a recommended amount?

A minimum of 10 and a maximum of 20 modules.

Yeah, same question here, I started my journal but I didn’t took expedited, I wanted to start next weekend (should be 5 days).

Read above, plz.

@SaintSovereign I have two orders. One for the modules and one for the build method

That’s fine too.

Sorry? You mention expedited orders are expected on time, I’m asking if the non-expedited orders are also expected on time.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign Thank You so much