Main Discussion Thread - Q

We’re an ambitious bunch!

Roll out for us a short test of Blue Skies, let’s put this baby to a full test, report results, and get you some good data!

We’re early adopters. Of course, we’re open for Blue Skies.

The best time for such a test is, anyway, right now: During a lockdown, when we’re safely quarantined.

17 Likes

Well, I guess now is the best time for that. Stuck at home anyway. :slight_smile:

I’m actually looking to explore my deep subconscious fears and traumas, and I didn’t notice much from Khan TB or New Beginnings in E4 or testEQ. Too deep down, I guess.

I think I’m gonna need to go straight to “ludicrous” power!

4 Likes

I’m up for a beta test. I’m quarantined and not going anywhere for some time.

5 Likes

I would volunteer for a test of Blue Skies as well. I’m about to start Kahn TB anyway, and I’d like to get all of my deep seated stuff handled once and for all even if it’s unpleasant.

2 Likes

So, will there be a foundational subliminal anytime soon? Blue Skies seems like it would be perfect for this specific purpose.

1 Like

It makes me laugh so much!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’m off to play KhanQ 24/7 for a month lol be back when Q drops

2 Likes

I would like to volunteer for Blue Skies testing.

1 Like

Up for the test. It’s the perfect time to be able to recover from these tests. Win-win if you ask me.

1 Like

I haven’t announced any such plans for a test yet. Blue Skies is still too dangerous to be let into the wild.

8 Likes

Why the name “Blue Skies” though?

1 Like

Better blue than dark or gray. But seriously, does it really matter what they call it as long as it rocks and kicks ass?

1 Like

I’m just curious

1 Like

Dangerous how? And also id be interested in testing it

1 Like

Q titles are a lot more potent than the normal ones

2 Likes

It’s good idea , people can choose power as per their needs and requirements

2 Likes

What’s your experience so far

2 Likes

I’ll just say that just running khan a fee hours it’s so much more intense. Have to get used to it. I was running x16 hours of normal khan no problem. In just a few hours of khan i was so restless and intense i was wondering if i could keep playing it or scale it back some. I think i’m getting used to it now so it not so bad. Haven’t seen what effect it will have yet sense haven’t been around others much.

4 Likes

Clear blue skies are amazing, don’t you think? Every time there’s not a cloud in the sky I feel really good.

2 Likes

Because

New Dawn…

New Beginnings

Blue Skies…?