Main Discussion Thread - Q

Great question

2 Likes

Still waiting for @SaintSovereign to approve me to be a part of testing EmperorQ

1 Like

give him a few days
they might be writing a new emp script or another new sub script to use it on Q to test it out.

3 Likes

Or he might have received 500 PM’s and if he had to read them all in one sitting he’d jump out of the ground floor window. :wink:

3 Likes

Will there be any physical change modules (straight hair, angled jawline, perfect skin)? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Eventually. We need to test this first.

4 Likes

Q ends up being exactly how I envisioned it.

A software to generate a subliminal script where the person can exactly chose the character he’d like to be in the world while working with it’s own subconscious beliefs. No fixed variables, just fixed scripts with a mutable outcome depending on your own subconscious viewpoint of reality.

Using your subconscious (higher self) for the input needed to fill in the variables. This is legit some sleek work done by Fire & SaintSovereign. Most subliminal companies target your brain a certain strict way, not necessarily being the optimal path chosen by your subconscious or higher self. Much like having a kid interact with something of a disinterest, for example having a kid learning tennis while he is born with a talent and love for football.

Can you see how this is much more counterproductive. Learning something which isn’t in alignment with your own personal interests, values and emotions basically leaks attention, focus and drive which are the main components for quick learning and optimal action.

5 Likes

You’re testing the name-embedded version?

Got the approval to test. Started a journal. I will update later today or tomorrow

1 Like

I’m testing Emperor Q but not the embedded version, none is.

3 Likes

An idea that popped up in my mind.

I read somewhere that using shumann frequency or binaurals or both can put a person into a more suggestible state.

I think it could work well with the subs here if the masking tracks are made using those 2.

1 Like

The problem I think with that is that the user would then be suggestible from outside influence too.

2 Likes

That’s absolutely true.

But it would be great while sleeping/reading when nobody is around/ or other activities without side-effects
And I think as an additional option it would be great, but ofcourse that doesn’t mean the current masking isn’t good I am just curious to see how more potent could the subs become using those 2 things mentioned above.

But it’s up to Fire & Saint to decide if they want to put energy into this.

How is building Q going?
Will you be testing any other subliminals besides EmpQ like ascension or sex mastery or primal seduction?

Also is Mind’s eye still being developed? Are there any subs coming out in the next few months or is it all pushed back till Q arrives?

@SaintSovereign @Fire
If you don’t mind me asking

4 Likes

Mind’s Eye is still being developed. Q is just taking a lot of time. Requires a lot of moving parts.

9 Likes

Can’t wait for all the exciting news and projects to be announced

2 Likes

And since every update you give triggers a bunch of unrelated requests, here are mine:

Superchargers

1. A Wealth and Prosperity mindset supercharger (for Ecstasy of Gold) - this is the most important request.

2. An Entrepreneur supercharger, not for leading others, but for having focused vision, enthusiasm, determination, and belief in oneself; for building one’s own kingdom (for Emperor)

3) A Physical and Psychological Health and Wellbeing supercharger (ALREADY EXISTS - ELIXIR SUPERCHARGER)

8 Likes

Hope we men can have the male equivalent of The Seductress. Could call it The Casanova.

5 Likes

You mean Elixir.

That’ll be Khan v2 or Primal Seduction v2.

8 Likes

oops. I want to delete that from the original post.

2 Likes