Main Discussion Thread - Q

Seems like the development goes pretty quickly. Is there a new rough release date for Q?

5 Likes

Development is proceeding nicely. We’re still having some issues with the ultrasonic, but Q is currently capable of producing a high quality masked subliminal from any script we feed it. We’ve been testing it on a local development machine. Now, we’re ready to test it online. Not sure if we’ll use a dedicated server product from a traditional hosting provider, DigitalOcean or Google Compute Engine. Testing them all now.

I don’t have a hard release date for Q, but hopefully, we’ll start public testing soon.

8 Likes

Wooow 1 month ago it seemed like a vision only possible in the far future. Good work!

3 Likes

im curious about how the different “technologies” work with the scripts, are they like diferent ways the sentences or wording is created to better influence the mind?

3 Likes

This is also a workshop in product development.

Ecstasy of Golders (Ecstatics of Gold) take note.

There’s a certain level of transparency and interactivity that is a nice gift from Sub Club to the community.

6 Likes

As of 10 minutes ago, I have successfully installed Q on a Digital Ocean droplet and created a name embedded version of Emperor v4.

:wink:

Soon, we’ll be opening the testing phase for Q. During testing, we’ll be asking people to run a special, Q-powered version of Emperor (emperorQ), Limitless (limitlessQ) or Primal Seduction Iron Throne (iron throneQ). More information soon.

22 Likes

I’d be interested in testing “Emperor” in this format.

4 Likes

Yes, I’m running Emperor for at least the next 6 months, so I’m down too.

4 Likes

Any details on how one can apply to be a tester? Or would they be hand picked?

5 Likes

I’ll be reopening testing soon. Q testing will be exceptionally strict – you won’t be able to stack and you’ll have to follow a strict regiment. Those who complete testing however will be rewarded with a Q powered subliminal and possibly other rewards.

11 Likes

ah, I may not be able to do it, if it requires suspending Ecstasy of Gold for too long of a period of time. But I’d like to read the formal requirements before making a decision.

4 Likes

I just wanted to drop in and say that it’s insane that technology to produce subliminals like this can even exist!

6 Likes

I would be interested to test emperor

5 Likes

I’m down to be a tester for Emperor Q. My listening seems to be becoming more focused as time passes anyway so why not.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign will Q consider names special pronunciations? English pronunciation of Latin or Asian names may sound weird .

6 Likes

What is it that made you chose these particular three subliminal’s for testing?

My guess is that Emperor contains ‘New Beginnings’ which is said to be accompanied very well with name embedded scripting. Then Iron Throne is said to show especially profound results quickly.

No idea on Limitless though. Mind elaborating?

Same question here. My name is hewbrew/latin and starts with ‘Y’ depending on how you write it. In my native language, ‘Y’ is very differently pronounced in comparison to an English accent. I’ve experienced many occasions in the past where native English people both write and pronounce my name totally differently.

5 Likes

I’m interested in testing EmperorQ.

And I have a similar question as others have about how non-English names will be dealt with.

2 Likes

An Idea: What if the user could record their own name inside Q, and Q will automatically put that name audio into the correct spots in the subliminal?

It will be even more powerful because the voice will be the person’s own voice, which makes the commands be even more personalized.

cc @SaintSovereign @Fire

8 Likes

Very good idea, the association of your own voice with your subconscious is highly likely going to add up to increased results.

Anyhow this will depend on the quality of your voice recorder, assuming not everyone has a Blue Yeti or something similar. Assuming that the scripts are currently being spoken by a computer generated voice which is certainly high quality.

2 Likes

Yes, except I am pretty sure a medium quality recording of your name in your own voice is 10x more effective than a computer generated totally wrong vocalization of your name.

4 Likes