Main Discussion Thread - Q

People should be mindful, follow the instructions provided, and take responsibility for their actions. Be strong enough to trust the process and wise enough to wait patiently for your results.

3 Likes

You are referring to the earlier post about the listener having vivid, weirdly specific, premonitory dreams while running StarkQ?

The significance of that story is that of an ongoing report on how an experiment is unfolding. Something new, somewhat unexpected, and promising was observed that suggests very interesting potential in a recently-developed program. That’s the significance.

Stark is, as we all know, a newer program. Q is, also as we all know, a new build method. As such, we can expect new experiences and new possibilities to arise when using it. The story described some of those.

It was pretty interesting.

Oh, and maybe you mean your question more specifically. In that case, the story suggests some interesting possibilities from combining powerful learning subliminals with manifesting and creativity subliminals.

What else does it suggest? Well it’s an experiment, so it’s up to us to think about that.

3 Likes

Same with Khan, I seem to oscillate between extreme confidence and happiness and intense anxiety and trouble coping. Granted it’s strange times and you can’t put your feelings and mood 100% on the subliminals, their are some circumstances outside of our control, but running a social focused subliminal in a time where that’s limited can cause a lot of reconciliation

2 Likes

Glad to read that a lot of other people are having similar experiences, Q turned out to be a beast, but excited to see what it can do when the world is up and running again. Thinking aegis might actually be the best thing to run right now as it’s the closest thing tailored to how the world is right now.

3 Likes

I’ve been running Spartan Q and haven’t been feeling any reconciliation/resistance whatever. Everyone is different.

2 Likes

Guys, experimentation is the name of the game at SubClub. We built our company on the concepts of choice, self-exploration and experimentation. We’re not going to hold your hand and give blanket instructions on what to do simply because some people don’t want to use the search function, or are afraid to jump in and see what works for them.

There’s very few questions that haven’t been answered on the forum. Use the search function and you’ll get all the information you need on pretty much every topic. We could try fifty different strategies and still run into the same “problem” if people don’t use the search function. On the “Chorus is Rising” thread, I literally answered the same question about four times back to back. If those people simply scrolled up, they would’ve found their answer.

If you have a particular question, instead of putting it in a random thread, open a new thread under “Questions and Comments.” If you want comments and advice on your stack, open a thread under journals. The structure we have now is fine. People just aren’t utilizing it, so we’re going to have to get a bit strict on that.

Case in point. Read the first post in this thread and I describe exactly what Q is and how it works. Just a few days ago, I posted an update with even more details here: Main Discussion Thread - Q

You just have to read a bit.

As for the power of Q-powered subs, I was the one who said that, and I’m not quite sure what’s hard to understand about this. One loop of a Q-powered sub is equivalent to six loops of older subs and three loops of newer subs.

Now, take that information and build out your own plan. I can’t tell you exactly what to run and how to do it, given the fact that we’re all different. Use the included general instruction manual + the free “Subliminals That Work” eBook to get more information.

And again, if you have questions, simply make a post in the proper section and we’ll take care of it.

12 Likes

Saint can u please answer my question about stonewalling…how do I get pass it?
Will more exposure time get me pass it?

MOD EDIT: See link below “Question: Overcoming stonewalling?” Please continue discussion there.

1 Like

Less is more with Q, he recommended 1-2 loops on for 3 days and than about 5 days off. Give this a shot for awhile and see how this works for you, also try and take action on your goals. I would recommend against trying to break through it with more listening time as a lot of people seem to be having reconciliation from over exposure. Hope that helps

3 Likes

Interestingly enough, he recommended a different strategy—in the linked thread—which is also worth trying!

1 Like

Since Q is working and old titles updated as the titles that was only released in ultrasonic like gaming mastery and muay thai been upgraded to Q Masked?

yes. im currently listening to the masked version of muay thai mastery Q

1 Like

Ya’ll killing me. I announced this in this thread. Everything EXCEPT supercharger bonuses and embedded subs has been updated and everything is now in masked and ultrasonic.

8 Likes

Would be awesome one day for those bonuses to get some love lol. But if not im happy with what we got now. I am def excited for mind’s eye

Lmao. I’m sorry saint, I know how frustrating this is for you but all these questions seem like a bad rendition of who’s on first.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Thanks SaintSovereign for the confirmation. Your answer made yourself a sale.

3 Likes

Are the product copies going to get updated any time soon? @Fire, I am wondering what the script changes are (have Khan in mind :slight_smile: ) especially in light of the new kinds of patterns of reconciliation that I and some other users are facing.

3 Likes

Wait? Does that mean Iron Throne is now masked?

j/k ofc :yum:

2 Likes

More importantly, now that it’s masked, when will it get upgraded to Q?!

(sorry)

I’m kidding. I have a million questions too.

Though if we’re honest, 80% of them could probably be reduced down to ‘Are things going to get better please?’

1 Like

There’s a meme (or more) to be made right here. Please post it in the official meme thread in the emperor’s lounge.