Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Could be after my days break will run wanted in isolation.

@Hoppa what are your thoughts ?

1 Like

Wanted makes you happy? I thought Chosen did that?
If so then I might drop Chosen after the first 21 days and go with Wanted and PS, I feel I need the healing in that direction! Especially PS!!!

1 Like

I think it might be a good idea to ease in to ZP with one title only. I think I might just drop the two extra subs too. My current stack is WANTED, Paragon and Spartan.

I might drop Paragon and Spartan in the beginning. Just to follow the same route as the testing group did. Or as close to it as possible anyway.

1 Like

Not clear what has caused the happiness to be honest some say its wanted others say its chosen. Perhaps @SaintSovereign can shed some light ?

1 Like

@Hoppa that is a sensible decision in fact i will also run just wanted and my QV2 emperor custom.

@GoldenTiger do you want to join myself and Hoppa we can ride the waves together.

1 Like

Guys I made a post in my journal, it will be a good read for many of you who are considering “experimentations”.

7 Likes

@Invictus i agree lets all just calm down and listen to one loop of one product no stacking.

1 Like

I hope you don’t take it as an attack, it’s not written with the intention to attack anyone.
And I don’t know if it’s Chosen or just me, but I know that all of you are like my 2nd family, and even if I’m one of the youngest people on here, I want to make sure I’m doing my best to look after those who are feeling lost or compelled to go their own way.

9 Likes

@Invictus we all appreciate your guidance here after wall rome was never built in a day.

Short term thinking leads to long term disaster lets not do that guys.

That Mr. 8 loops tried to push members in the wrong direction by talking mumbo jumbo “ooohh when i ran 8 loops my reality changed i could feel feminine energy of women around me. I read their thoughts i felt sexual energy radiating out of me like the sun on midsummers day”

We need to ignore people like that and adhere to what Saint and Invictus says.

3 Likes

Ok ok, maybe it’s an inherent benefits of ZP’s internal healing!

3 Likes

@infinite, @James, @Pyro - this is good advice. If we have issues with a particular title, we need to give it more time.

I too see many of us changing stacks a couple of times in the course of 1 week. And even 1 week is too little a time to change anything. According to ZP Listening Instructions, you have only listened to 3 loops of RICH since Public Preview only started a week ago.

And yes, we testers had to run WANTED ZP alone for a month. And that too under strict guidelines. The only time we changed our routine was to take extra rest days when we needed it because of recon.

So try sticking to it as much as possible. Say something like “even if I don’t get results, am gonna continue using RICH just for some self-discipline.”

RICH will work just like the other ZP titles work for you. Give it a good chance.

Same for CHOSEN

19 Likes

I think I never took a listening pattern as seriously as I do now :+1:

I wonder in 6 months to a year, where we will be!

3 Likes

I’ve noticed that too, that after 7 hours I have this massive spike in energy.

3 Likes

Interesting @Tobyone can you elaborate more on the energy spikes please.

I’m also on Rich ZP but I’m giving it time. We’ll make it brother, and we’ll have our own epic stories to share. I am sure of it.

I was thinking about this yesterday while looking at my own prospects which isn’t good enough for the life I want. There are opportunities that I missed out on and I am punishing myself for not seeing it. Hindsight and all, but it still stings.

All the while I thought I had some pretty wealth positive mindset, but the ups and downs of my life begs to differ. I am slowly concluding that there’s probably some mental hangup that’s blocking my path and I want Rich to obliterate that.

7 Likes

yes, it must be Wanted since I don’t have Chosen.

2 Likes

I definitely feel you on that one. No miraculous results here.

I’m one of those utopian figures, so I disapprove of a monetary economy to begin with (resource-based economy, yo!) and believe money should never have been more than a means of exchange.

However, I have come to accept the world as it is and that money is a part of it for the time being. And I’ve come to see the ability to use it, generate it and manipulate it as an art form or a game. Still not in love with it, probably never will be, but its nuances intrigue me and I take pride in being money-literate and feel no guilt, shame or negative emotion at having monetary success.

I’d like to believe that is good enough to not hold me back. Whenever I do catch myself thinking about the less fortunate I think about how I can use my financial success to support causes that I believe in, to support things in a way that actually works instead of merely throwing money at the problem. Money, when used badly, is a real waste.

So, sometimes I discuss with Saint if I have a hangup or belief which prevents me from reaching my monetary potential. I think not, but I’m very good at reframing everything.

No bashing members unable to talk back please. Although I admit I’d rather not have him talk back, the Internet is still recovering.

10 Likes

2 things.
Now I know i’m not much part of the circle ( Which is normal as I’m kind of sporadic here)

1. I don’t get many likes…I made peace with that in a way… Maybe Chosen, also chosen does make one more happy… After one loop of rich I found the equivalent of a 20 $ bill in a shop, shopkeeper said that if the person who lost it doesn’t come and take it they’ll give it to charity, even though I said “to me”, didn’t get in a discussion about it, even though I could have or I could have taken it and shut up… But then that’s not my thing.

2. I understood my parallel forum story didn’t really had success, but the coining of Mr. 8 loops being adopted made me happy anyways.

3. Am I the only one seeing people like Mr. 8 loops as the forum itself dealing with recon?

15 Likes

those were 3 things bro :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, forgot to edit.

1 Like