Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I have never really wanted to be a leader but ALZP has definitely brought out those characteristics and traits in me

3 Likes

New article:

6 Likes

I have a quick question,

Why is it called a preview with a public test?

Isn’t it just a full release of the ZP version for those products?

1 Like

Because based on feedback from us, the scripting and/or build method might be changed slightly before the “official” rollout.

4 Likes

It’s a preview of what the tech can do. Whilst we play with those titles, they’ll be doing the actual final builds of conversions. Based on feedback. The preview titles may not necessarily be the final versions

1 Like

@SaintSovereign in the new article it says to not stack Qv2 en ZP of the same title. Does this rule also apply when you have a custom that features the core of one title you also want to run in ZP?

What @BLACKICE said

1 Like

Ahh okay thanks for the clarfication

A short bit about not liking sports.

3 Likes

I miss Mitch so much. St Paul Minnesota guy just like me

1 Like

I’m really excited to see the multi-stages in ZP format, one title for everything. The Alchemist will become an extremely popular subliminal once it becomes single-staged and hits as quickly as ZP does.

4 Likes

Wow, I completely forgot about him. Funny!

Gotta admire you
You wich is already in possession of ZP titles
But still hold on to the countdown for us nonetheless
:love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thank you :metal:

2 Likes

Has it actually been confirmed they’ll become single stage?

I know it was mentioned but I believe they were going to be 15 minutes per stage.

If they became single stage I’d be super fucking impressed.

3 Likes

No, it’s been told that they will probably convert each stage individually!

2 Likes

Going to bed now and this actually feels more or less like going to bed the night before your birthday or Christmas as a child.
What a company and what a community.

9 Likes

Whilst I do think they’ll have some idea on what they’ll do, I don’t think they’ve fully come to a decision on it yet.

1 Like

Im having the very same christmas as a kid vibes… We need a party to wait for the preview, lets open some champange!! :champagne:

1 Like

Saint said the multi-stagers will most likely remain that way since they be a grinch to combine into one file at build/conversion time

1 Like