Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

We aren’t at liberty to say, but in rare cases, the nature of Zero Point’s scripting will require us to make separate versions.

If I told why this is necessary, I’d be giving away too much of how ZP works.

14 Likes

Survival Instinct

1 Like

Define Irony:

“Chosen not being an option to be chosen for purchase!”

Makes sense to me. Because this new format is very lean and extremely focused.

I’m not even going to try and figure out this open loop. :exploding_head:

Just one question:
Will it be beneficial for a user to stack both versions? Redundant? Conflicting?

:thinking:

Edit: I think they’ll conflict.
Because they’re 2 different Zero Points, not 1 single Double-O.

:joy:

2 Likes

We haven’t forgotten the ladies. Seductress is 70% physical changes and that tech isn’t quite ready for public release.

15 Likes

Would that lead to multiple cores from what was one. Like primal or sex and seduction.

For those going crazy waiting for December 1st it will be worth it. With what I have tested myself I can say that there is no company , YouTube subliminal maker , or any self improvement product for that matter that comes close to what ZP does
I’m both slightly nervous and ecstatic for when EOG ZP and Dragon Reborn ZP are released.
No one will have an excuse for their lives not become better.

16 Likes

Ohhhh, I thought the physical shifting in Wanted QZP was final!! Turns out the physical shifting was only lowered in the Preview :slight_smile: I’m happy about that!

2 Likes

Zero Point thread issa like dat

12 Likes

Unfortunately you are wrong…

The human mind is extremely good at coming up with excuses. Sadly.

No matter what kind of miracle tech there is, there are way too many people on this planet who will come up with excuses.

3 Likes

I’m the one in the bottom rightish corner who want some answer :rofl:

1 Like

We’re all some bothering dude in this meme, I plaid guilty

Now you understand why I said think long term :wink:
Once it’s ready, we will finally start looking forward to HERO becoming a reality :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Time moves slowly when you are excited for something…

2 Likes

Or when you’re on a treadmill :disappointed_relieved:

7 Likes

Or a plank

7 Likes

Or in maths exam

6 Likes

Well at least I’m not asking 3 times what is the listening pattern or how much titles max we can run hahaha :rofl:

Yeah, it was a misunderstanding, I thought they were releasing this as a final version and decided to reduce the physical shifting so some people don’t do 50 loops a day and grow a third leg.

2 Likes

:laughing:

Anyway, I feel VERY positive energy here. This is 100% merit of Saint and Fire, Fire and Saint.

Anybody can pose him/herself whatever they want BUT energy of person comes thru and ripples to everything he/her do. So, thanks that our SC founders are people with great energy! :slight_smile:

7 Likes