Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

is Emperor announced yet? No right ?

1 Like

See my question earlier in this thread. Saint said RebirthU would be great at helping you (me) to come to believe you can be the person Wanted is helping you to be

4 Likes

Not yet announced

1 Like

Don’t you think his issue might be more about the fact that he’s lacking the awareness to know who to seduce?

As well as maybe the ones he wants might require some smooth wordplay as well :thinking:?

1 Like

Maybe. Maybe not. Couldn’t hurt to try out out and see if it helps. He brought up the idea of sabotage. So that made me think of Rebirth

1 Like

Hmmm or maybe LDU :thinking:
Think about it, he’s mental filter is probably a limitation he put on himself subconsciously :thinking:

I like how we’re discussing his issue and he left :joy:

2 Likes

Saint mentioned it in a post as being one of the preview titles

3 Likes

Thanks, buddy.

@Invictus Haha, yeah I was walking to the metro and it’s cold af outside, so I put my phone in my pocket :joy:

But like two years ago, before the covid pandemic hit I was going to the bar more often, I remember during my two week vacation I was going out seeing some friends and all and had sex with thee different girls, one I met at the club another one at the bar and another one on tinder… I know I was knowing how to seduce. The reason I brought up sabotage is because I have already done it, I had already worked (partly) on my issues regarding sex and woman, but I guess my depression (and couples of sexual failures this past year) brought it back :thinking:

Edit : @Palpatine like you said, Rebirth might be worth a shot, I was hoping ZP’s internal work could help also :slight_smile:

4 Likes

out of curiosity for the pals who go to clubs and bars and sometimes have sex occasionally
do you use condoms? hahahha weird question out of the blue

but sometimes i wonder how can couples or any people hook up have a sexual intercourse and sometimes even loading inside of their partner and they dont get pregnant wtf?

dude the probability of not pulling out and just messing things up scares the shit out of me,.

bro i havent solved my issues in life and i think i have a long ass road, imagine having a kid, that would be fucked up

4 Likes

Then yeah, I don’t think it’s rebirth that you need, as I can see you already know you can be like that.

However, I think your issue is that you’re not feeling yourself anymore, as in it’s not sexual confidence you’re lacking, because I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t have talked to those 2 chicks if you lacked it, but it’s more about you not hyping yourself enough.

Remember, even if the subs give you massive confidence, you should still give yourself that self love and hype yourself up, it will also increase your awareness to spot who thinks the same way as you about you.
There was a name for this effect in people and I remember self studying it, I’ll try to find out the name if I can, but the main point is, your view of yourself is going to be projected on others around you, and those who think the same way about you will be more “in front of you”.

4 Likes

Especially in our countries bro :skull:
It’s GG after that :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, if you find it definitly I would check it out! Yeah, I still have some work to do, like three weeks ago I still wanted to shot myself, I started antidepressant and now I an doing better, but I still need to switch the vision of my “self”.

Always. I’m not going to let a girl decide if I pay a pension or not…

3 Likes

BRO HAHAHAHH

bro i wouldnt even raise a kid around here, imagine having one lol

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

your the type who always has some condoms in his wallet right ? :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Yup, I have 4! At all time, and I keep a shit tons on condom in my room! The last ones I bought were imported from europe, but I just got them so I haven’t had a chance to try them out!

2 Likes

Nice one bro! LOL

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t know if you checked the law… But in canada, basically if you consent to having sex, you consent to having the responsability (financial and/or time) of a baby if you are a guy…

1 Like

wtf??? wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff???

bro what if my condom broke or something

also what if you just unload and leave hahahah and she doesnt have your phone number or anything to contact you @GoldenTiger ?

3 Likes