Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I was telling this to my mom and she said “you probably need it at higher volume”
When I asked why, she responded “you never listen to us unless we shout at you as well” :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Explains why I listen at 60% volume :rofl:

9 Likes

Funny as hell hahaha

I’m at 40% and it’s good

Edit : How much time did you guys wait to see Diamond’s effect?

1 Like

I listened to 69 loops in a row and now I pass out when I get excited, not enough blood for my brain…

Seriously though I noticed benefits from the zp version immediately as far as “magic touch” powers, and my wife noticed male enhancements after a week.

4 Likes

This may help :wink:

MOD EDIT: hahahahaha. Funny, but we can’t leave this here :wink:

3 Likes

Bruh :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:
I hope you’re just joking :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

69 times mate

2 Likes

I had some major spiritual reconciliation when I was testing WANTED ZP which led to “losing my religion”. Had a similar experience yesterday and today (Public Preview Testing) which led to “gaining my mysticism”.

Spiritual Reconciliation was to me a very different experience compared to emotional and mental recon. Standard recon is usually irritability, depression, anger, etc. Spiritual recon is existential crisis and an avalanche of mental and emotional overload all at once.

Am feeling at some sort of buddhe-like peace right now and I feel I passed some sort of Zero Point threshold. And that another door has opened up to take me towards more revelations.

For those who are curious, the 1st recon was after testing just WANTED ZP for 10 days. And this 2nd recon which atarted yesterday and ended today is from my stack of WANTED ZP, Paragon ZP and UA Qv2 (all run following strict ZP Listening Instructions). The latter happening after 14 days.

To aid in this soul quest, ZP manifested an NDE video on youtube which gave me comfort and guidance. I had to watch these sort of videos the whole of yesterday and part of today to finally reach this state of Enlightenment Lite lol. NDEs aren’t new to me but it hit differently when I listened to them this time and I have passed from Agnostic to Mystic within the span of 36 hours thanks to watching a good number of them. I understand that there are some controversies regarding this and some may say that they are just the brain chemicals of a “nearly dying” brain but am pointing to them to merely be honest about my change and how it came about.

Interestingly, @anon2351792 too ended up watching the same video at around the same time (without both of us knowing it) and this coincidence was a sign from the Universe that we were on the correct path. Joa93 too mentioned almost the same experience with regard to spiritual comfort and guidance from this video (we both watched the exact same NDE video first) and we later watched several of them to help us onwards. We only found about this today a few hours ago.

In case anyone has watched any NDE videos recently, please let me know. Am wondering if ZP affected anyone similarly.

10 Likes

Haven’t watched any NDE videos but just about a few hours ago, I was reading something about NDEs and reincarnation on Quora. I don’t think I am having any kind of spiritual reconciliation though.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, King. Even though you didn’t have the exact same experience, it is still interesting to know that you read up on the same subject matter.

Did you feel anything when reading about NDEs on Quora?

Not really. I was actually looking for information on reincarnation when some of the posters mentioned near death experiences…but I think they are quite different phenomena.

Not much feeling about NDEs, except that NDEs like many religious phenomenon are culture-bound. They also do not indicate whether there is an afterlife because people who experience NDEs are not dead…

Nevertheless its an interesting phenomenon.

1 Like

Yes I understand this perspective especially when I was Agnostic/Atheist about it.

Am learning more about conciousness, “all is mind” and biocentrism and am leaning towards a different way of thinking now and hence I was curious.

Did you find the answer for reincarnation that you were searching for? Have read this book called “Only Love is Real” by Dr Brian Weiss a long time ago. An excellent book on Past Life Regression if you are interested.

1 Like

I started Wanted ZP and Diamond ZP on december 1, after a huge and profound identity and vocational shift produced by my customs.

On december 5, I began experiencing reconciliation, strong headaches and tiredness.

On december 7, I did 1 loop of Paragon ZP.
The next day on december 8, I was recon free and in a state of PURE BLISS.

The next day on december 9, I was guided to the video @Lion is talking about, I just felt I had to watch it, its not something I was into… to be honest I was reluctant to watch it because I thought it was to religiously oriented, but since I felt so strongly guided, I did anyway.

The video gave me a strong sense of comfort and watched some more NDE videos over the next 2 days.

Today reading Raphael journal we discovered this weird synchronicity.

3 Likes

Man! Gives me goosebumps (in a nice way) hearing about it again from you.

1 Like

Would you do a timeline? With the dates in which you started the subs, when the recon started and ended, when you entered this state of enlightenment… when you saw the videos and stuff.

Lets compare man!

1 Like

Hahaha I had a feeling I was pushing the boundaries with that one!

I think it’s how bodybuilding is;

Put two people on the same training programs, diet, and even the same doses of steroids, and they would still have different results.
Just like how genetics are a big factor in bodybuilding, brain chemistry is a factor in subs response (in my opinion).
I think I had a post in a journal somewhere in which I explained why I might be the way I am when it comes to subs.

1 Like

I haven’t read Brain Weiss’s book. I’ve read Michael Newton’s Lives Between Lives a long time ago which was quite interesting though I wasn’t really convinced that everything he wrote was true.

When I was looking for information on reincarnation today, I was more interested in finding out case studies where people were deduced they were someone else in a previous life based on some physical features on their bodies or some verifiable experiences. There was a book by a certain Professor Stevenson who did extensive research on this but I wanted to read about more anecdotal cases.

Other than that, I am always interested to reconcile differing beliefs about reincarnation among different cultures. It’s a topic that I have always been fascinated about since sometimes all this spiritual phenomenon is so cultural-bound and often dogmatic that sometimes it doesn’t make sense to people of different geographies and cultures.

1 Like

Hey peeps.

This is your friendly reminder to:

Read the ZP instructions for the Listening Pattern over and over and over again until it really sticks and to make sure you follow it properly.

I keep seeing people changing things about the instructions (don’t worry, this isn’t off the 69 joke) and whatever else.

But this is so Saint and Fire can get the appropriate feedback they need and want to ensure better products and an even better listening pattern for us in the future.

Please make sure you follow it.

Obviously if you need more rest days then use them as it’s suggested but stop changing the patterns and adding more titles and increasing exposure.

6 Likes

This is why we’re not releasing or even testing the 5 minute version for now. Might let those who prove that they can follow the instructions get a crack at it.

18 Likes

Haha sure thing bro.

Started the WANTED ZP + Paragon ZP + Ultimate Artist Qv2 stack on 1st December.

The recon started yesterday morning (Dec 13th). I was having severe mood swings between happy and sad from morning to afternoon. And by evening I had this heaviness in the center of my chest.

The Peter Panagore video we both saw manifested yesterday morning. And even though watching it made me feel better, I wasn’t there yet. I kept watching other NDE vids one after another all through the day when I had the time and somehow went to sleep at night, feeling so spiritually down inspite of it as if things were just away from my reach but I couldn’t touch them.

Today (Dec 14th) I continued watching the same channel (Shaman Oaks) and when I reached to the NDE experience of a person who saw both Jesus and Shiva in her NDE, I broke through my recon and I felt incredibly light.

A couple of years ago (when I was still researching religions), I had a fondness of both Jesus and Shiva. So watching this video made me feel that they were both calling me back. I relaxed and just felt unburdened and uplifted. I still feel that incredible “lightness of being” right now.

2 Likes