Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I don’t know if this is right place to ask, but is regeneration considered a beginner title? I currently can’t decide which title to run as emperor isn’t out yet. So I thought why not run some healing stuff.

I think it is. Definitely foundational

3 Likes

A band of siblings. :grin: :sunglasses:

1 Like

How about trying 9 or more hours of sleep?

The way I think about it Chosen could help in any area of life. Leadership and status are generally positive attributes to have to succeed any where.

Adding in RICH I think would be positive too, given work performance bonuses.

You can always add WANTED or something else latter.

What do you think?

2 Likes

I basically want to take zp on a test drive. So I’m deciding what to run. Which one would be good?

You have choice of ZP titles from this list:

• Chosen
  • WANTED
  • Primal Seduction
  • DIAMOND
  • R.I.C.H.
  • Spartan
  • Paragon
  • Sage Immortal
  • Limitless
  • Gaming Mastery X
  • Regeneration

Read their sales page and maybe you will find one which calls to you.

3 Likes

Hahaha that’s why I’m indecisive right now. I can’t decide on which one to play with until emperor comes out. I’m inclined towards regeneration. Maybe RICH too. Sounds good?

1 Like

Many of our friends do say that RICH is very good. I haven’t used it but I think the claim is valid based on many different users experiencing results here with that title.

Personally, it’s a great idea. Will bring you money to purchase the rest of the titles haha.

Go for it!

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s Chosen energy, but I keep getting feelings of ‘I’m fucking awesome’ with only minor resistance.

5 Likes

Chonergy, the forum seems to radiate it now.

8 Likes

Haha we all got that Chonergy going on!

1 Like

Yes, this is what I was leaning towards. Pretty sure CHOSEN on its own would be enough, but wouldn’t hurt to add RICH to the mix just in case. Thanks!

1 Like

I feel it too this morning I don’t know why, but I am in a good mood just for being alive!

8 Likes

You know why.

11 Likes

We were all CHOSEN to be here testing ZP :slight_smile:

i was about to go sleep but this message caught my attention.

i have no idea what “manifestation” is so i guess that would mean i do not believe in it.

But i have been getting amazing results with libertine ultima and primal seduction ultima.

i just want to write this as encouragement to other people who are not here for the “,manifestation” part.

and i have no problems with people here for “manifestation”.

I just have no idea what that means and i have no interest in it. i just read the sales page and buy the products that resonate with me and so far im very happy with my results.

1 Like
2 Likes
5 Likes

The answer is in the very next line you wrote:

Those results you are getting are manifestations

8 Likes