Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

more like “it’s all legal as long as you have power”

cough new custom cough

Emperor and PCC (both in ZP) could actually change my reality enough that I’d end up with as much power in my country to make that possible :wink:

4 Likes

You need to learn the fine art of “Lobbying”!

I think House of Medici would be good for that mate! Medici has a more “agressive” use of PCC and relationship building.

2 Likes

have to be patient, Medici will come in ZP in due time, and by that time, I shall make connections using Chosen :wink:

1 Like

Any chance you could do the same for Limitless ZP? Release it for those who bought Beyond Limitless? :wink:

3 Likes

Unless Beyond limitless comes to ZP

That’d be very interesting :thinking:

1 Like

I think both of them have slightly different goals.

it’s not really the same script (PS, PSIT, and PSITU share the same core scripts in different formats)

2 Likes

Does anyone else notice how much positive energy the forum is giving off the last 2 days :heart_eyes:

something in me can literally feel it through the screen :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I already felt full of compassion on Chosen before you guys could use it, but now it’s just multiplied by an infinite amount, honestly you guys are too fucking amazing, YES EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I hope you guys use these subs in the best way possible for you guys and have the most beautiful journeys :heart:

25 Likes

Mate, just out of curiosity, did you pop a molly :rofl:

3 Likes

Nah man, just had some sweet sweet chamomile tea :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yes! It’s great to see. All the journals are filled with healing, people working through major issues, and a general sense of joy. Quite the contrast from the QV2 release when a majority were trying to be alpha tough guys on the forum. This has been refreshing, what a good release.

13 Likes

The “makes a man healthy wealthy and wise” stack.

4 Likes

My experience with Chosen and Rich ZP.
I ran the two back to back mid-day yesterday.
Right after I was done listening I felt tired for about 10 minutes, then I had a burst of energy for about 2 hours.
Weird thing is that after the burst of energy I felt so tired mentally and physically.
I don’t even remember last time I was that tired, like if I worked out all day long plus interacting with clients. But I was feeling very positive about my current situation and my job/career.
I went to be at 9.25pm completely destroyed.
Woke up overnight for about 30 min. Then woke up this morning at 8am, almost late for work, and still very tired.
I felt very sad for the first few hours and couldn’t focused on my tasks.
Likely my boss called me around lunch time to delay our meeting for a couple of hours.
Great!! I decide to take a nap. I try everyday to take 15 or 20 minutes nap, it gives me the power to finish the day and it’s the time where I usually experience lucid dreams!
Today was incredible as the short dreams and images were crystal clear, I can’t even describe it how full of light, depth, and powerful they were.
Especially last image of me! I looked little different than I am at the moment. The expression and my eyes were “serious” and I perceived the all look as very powerful and inspiring yet assuring.
It felt that just with my eyes I told myself “you got this, you are good!”.
That was the first time that myself looked at “myself”… I guess I can’t put into words what I experienced…
Well at the end I was late for my meeting and my boos was waiting in the zoom room :grin:
All good, though!
Now I’m feeling good, I’m not tired at all.
Let’s see how it goes tomorrow!

6 Likes

I was about to write the same thing after I finished reading this thread.

Zero Point has this feeling of general camaraderie which I also loved when we testers were running our ZP stack in the private testing forum. Like a band of brothers (I wrote this in the testers forum too) helping each other out to be better.

I just ran the official WANTED ZP for the first time yesterday and that feeling is back. Accepting human nature (a WANTED goal) is also a part of it but am sure ZP has that special “higher vibrational sauce” in it.

8 Likes

Did I read that Emperor will be completely rescripted for ZP or did I imagine it?

1 Like

No you didn’t imagine it

6 Likes

I’ll wait for it then. It’s my favorite sub. I’ll be testing Wanted ZP and maybe Chosen in the mean time. I see a lot of people completely changing their stack because of ZP and Chosen. I might go that route but I would love to keep Emperor in my stack. It’s such a great all around sub.

4 Likes

Man I am having fun reading what you guys experience on ZP :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Feels good to see the chipper side of this community again.

4 Likes

Yes, I keep getting into DEEP, traumatic events in my mind from my past. But like you said, I don’t feel very anxious about it because I know ZP will make it fade, but it has to go through it.
It’s very liberating.

But also explains why a lot of shit from the past comes up every now and then!

7 Likes

AIght stop promoting subs I don’t have yet bro
But I’m interested about the royal stufff, maybe I’ll be noticed by my king with it lol
More seriously CHOOSEN is grabbing more and more attention from me