Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

@SaintSovereign How would Wanted and Primal Seduction Stack together they seems to be both opposed in terms of archetype and style of seduction :thinking:

3 Likes

Absolutely, since now you are more in tune with yourself, why would you care about the shit people want to give you?

Well how would you quantify that? What if some customers ARE? Sounds more like an excuse to me.

2 Likes

Hah I was thinking something similar: Chosen, Ultimate Artist, Heartsong.
The Jack Dawson stack.

2 Likes

guys, I have a question:

when GMX ZP is out, would you guys be willing to watch a live test? like I’m thinking about putting to the test through streaming, if enough people are in :smiley:

7 Likes

Hmm that actually sounds interesting am in

1 Like

Rather impressive there. Good for you.

1 Like

This may be the sleeper no one expected to rock the material universe. Maybe it doesn’t only deal with video games but also on a bigger scale, the Game of Life.

This is not a sponsored post.

5 Likes

I’d be down to watch that mate, curious to run that gaming mastery myself at some point

1 Like

:thinking:
Hmmm… the seduction game and poker…

1 Like

Made me think about everyone starting their new stack with ZP, I think we might have some surprises!

6 Likes

and when you find the sub that fits you perfectly:

15 Likes

Does Ascended Mogul have any physical scripting tucked within the script? I’m noticing a more cleaner and youthful look in my appearance :thinking:

1 Like

Well I think that experimenting with ZP will be more effective than experimenting with Qv2 or previous versions because you will be able to communicate more effectivly with your subconscious, getting to know yourself better and grow through that too.

I think people who used to switch subs will have an easier time on ZP because they will become more in tune with what they really want.

3 Likes

Yes, and Sexy :), i also notice my apperance change, i think its acension program doing.

2 Likes

Exactly why no matter how much I feel like it, my subconscious keeps telling “STICK WITH WANTED YOU DUMBASS:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Yes, that urge was much stronger on the first QZP version whilst on the current one, it’s been managed very well.

4 Likes

I’m referring to people new to subliminals especially Subliminal Club. Just a friendly warning of what’s possible.

I’m sure there are people that will run whatever ZP title one hundred times in a day just to see what happens.

1 Like

Father, forgive him although he knew what he was doing.

3 Likes

Unfortunately I am very aware of what a ridiculously religious country Poland is

amen

1 Like