Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

:rofl::rofl:

That why I never argue with you. Also not trying to frustrate you by not arguing with you. Worst answer you probably can get as an entp is: you have your opinion and I have mine (and other variants)

:blue_heart:

1 Like

Are those in the Q-Store?

2 Likes

Those highlighted ones aren’t in the Q Store. But it did bring a huge grin on my face reading it.

That’s some real creative work, @Simon

2 Likes

no i wasnt thinking about her specifically but i like your example

No. Those names I made up, because I couldn’t think of equivalent modules in the Q store.

My point with that post was to highlight how Chosen was nowhere near Ascension in terms of it’s objectives.

Anyway, to avoid unecessary support messages, I’ve edited that post with postscripts. Thanks for pointing out.

:slight_smile:

Emperor is my goto sub.

My elementary school teacher told my parents that I’m a natural leader. Weirdly enough I am also extremely introverted.

I’m not interested in dominating other people or making them submissive. I’m highly individualistic. Not aggressive.

I’m what you would call classical liberal. Really easy going guy, who lets other people do what they want.

But in my toolbox I have leadership skills. I can be agressive if the situation needs me to be (both physically and mentally). I can put people in their place if they try to dominate me.

Without those tools, you are at the mercy of others who might not be as benign as I am.

8 Likes

@Simon you crack me up bruv your too funny. :slight_smile:

Me you and @DarkPhilosopher should do a zoom call one day and we have a cup of tea and few bourbon biscuits.

I consider DarkPhilosopher a friend.

2 Likes

Chosen sounds like an ideal title for a teacher/tutor. Leadership. Compassion. Empathy. Deep Connections. Encouragement. Impact. Inspiration. Unlock potential.

Could pair very well with my teacher/tutor custom which has Chiron, Transcendental Connection, Commander, Torchbearer, Beyond Limitless, and Joie de Vivre.

2 Likes

About everything in general. Everyone approached it in their own way. Dreams, thoughts and insights, meditations, results, everything’s going on inside

2 Likes

Anyone using the module aura of the immortal man ? in there core.

Not certain that I fully understand your questions. People could submit to you out of love, respect, admiration and trust, not necessarily from aggression and force, that’s just fear, it seldom ends well.

One of Chosen’s great benefits is teaching you how to become a leader, and quite quickly since its ZP. Remember that before you could lead others, you’ll have to learn how to lead yourself. To hold the reins over your life is where true power lies

12 Likes

Your way of thinking changed man :wink:

Guys this is just a quick reminder:
If anyone is looking to buy subs at the same price as before, then do so now, as next week is the time when the prices will increase.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign Not sure if you caught my DM I sent you the other day. Whenever you get a chance. I tried to get in before the floodgates opened in this thread lol

I was thinking about that with Spartan!

1 Like

I bought Diamond last week for 49.99 but then I realized that ultima won’t be anymore and the price will be probably 44.99, but nevermind :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m actually glad this one is in the preview as well.
Many people were hyped over WANTED ZP’s physical shifting, without really thinking much about the other stuff that you get from WANTED, like from my testing alone I can tell you that the coquettish behavior is going to make you switch quite a bit between an asshole and a sweetheart (my girl is the one who said that, not me :sweat_smile:), so if you’re in a committed relationship and you mainly wanted to get the physical benefits, then Spartan is an excellent choice (I might actually do this with CHOSEN and GMX instead of WZP).

6 Likes

Oh you’re on the other side of the boat :sweat_smile::joy:
But hey, on the bright side, you’re going to get 2 subs for that price :wink:

1 Like

My stack would be

Chosen ZP - need to improve my Alpha style which is almost nonexistent
Limitless ZP - for a job, intelligence and productivity. Crucial for my IT profession
Wanted ZP - fitness, women, looks - everything in a bundle

5 Likes

Except for Gaming Mastery X which I do not need, I have every title from ZP list so I am happy :).

1 Like